Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

I don't know if any of this is true, but Mike's comment really made me tear up...

I really hope none of this is true, but it's really amazing of Mike. He's beyond great.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I be right in thinking you are calling Tré arrogant? Not being rude, but I want to kill you. That is all.

Two points:

1. Don't be a dick.
  2. FUCK NO. Sorry for painting a potentially realistic yet human image of a band member...

You must be new here; judging your join date, post count and rep. And yeah, you were rude, and I take huge offense to that.

Two points:

1. Don't be a dick.
  2. FUCK NO. Sorry for painting a potentially realistic yet human image of a band member...

You must be new here; judging your join date, post count and rep. And yeah, you were rude, and I take huge offense to that.

I'm not new, I've had two accounts so my join date is irrelevent. I just only post when I have an opinion. I don't want to get drag into a fight with u. I'll just apologise and move on ok? I'm sorry.

Not being rude, but I want to kill you. That is all.

A bit, uh, excessive, isn't it?

A bit, uh, excessive, isn't it?

Yea it was actually. In hindsight probably shouldn't of said it.

I'd rather have it be a hoax than actual suicides, but if it is it just PISSES ME OFF. It's abusing the fact that Mike cares enough to talk to us on such a regular basis.

I'd rather have it be a hoax than actual suicides, but if it is it just PISSES ME OFF. It's abusing the fact that Mike cares enough to talk to us on such a regular basis.

i really hope its a hoax too :cry: . He wrote by the time you get this "i'm probably bleeding out dead ya!" like he's excited, thats the most disturbing part of the whole letter.

All this about suicide it's really weird, i mean if it really happen i'm really sorry for this guys and the family, but if it's a joke what a fucking weirdos are them :ermm: . It's just that it's really weird all the thing about the name Jimmy and, why the note it's for the people on instagram? I don't think if i do a suicide note i would post it on instagram or other social nework and if i was someone from his family i won't do it either, i don't know this is sooo weird :ermm:

Sorry bad english :P

All this about suicide it's really weird, i mean if it really happen i'm really sorry for this guys and the family, but if it's a joke what a fucking weirdos are them :ermm: . It's just that it's really weird all the thing about the name Jimmy and, why the note it's for the people on instagram? I don't think if i do a suicide note i would post it on instagram or other social nework and if i was someone from his family i won't do it either, i don't know this is sooo weird :ermm:

Sorry bad english :P

yeah it could be. but maybe he wants the attention. he could have been really depressed and lonely and wanted people to feel bad and miss him when he's gone. there might not have been anyone to give him that in real life so he reached out to instagram

I hope it's not true so that two people haven't committed suicide. But I also hope it is true in the sense that some sick people would have had to make up that two people have committed suicide, which is a very sensitive subject for some people. It would just piss me off.

yeah it could be. but maybe he wants the attention. he could have been really depressed and lonely and wanted people to feel bad and miss him when he's gone. there might not have been anyone to give him that in real life so he reached out to instagram

Well, yeah, that too.

treleparc

Ninja from Die Antwoord @prawn_star #99revolutions #Pinkpop

a8eabad2d6b011e29fb622000aaa1012_7.jpg

Yeah and not to mention that "Jimmy" is well, a go-to name, and Andy is Billie's father's name. I mean I don't want to fully discount all of this as an attention-grabbing hoax because if there are suicides happening then that's real, but it is all a bit suspicious.

Also like, a real suicide note wouldn't be exclusively directed at instagram users...

I think you nailed it. Those are 2 names that would catch the attention of the Green Day fanbase (Jimmy- St Jimmy, and then Andy Armstrong) so they knew people would be spreading the word so these instagram pages would get attention.

EDIT: The owner of the trecoolshomies account on instagram has just admitted it was fake. Fucking pathetic people these days.

I'm a bit angry, but I'm relieved. Mike is still a sweetheart for trying to help a person who didn't really deserve or needed it.

I saw this earlier today and it just didn't add up in my mind that it was true, too many things were wrong. Such as the "notes" that were posted, directly onto instagram moments after their deaths. That's not the kind of thing people would do after an event like that. But I didn't want to speak up, just in case it was true and I'd seem insensitive.

It's sad that this is the kind of lengths people will go to in order to attract attention, but the amount of backlash an event like this will have isn't going to do the person who started it any favours.

EDIT: The owner of the trecoolshomies account on instagram has just admitted it was fake. Fucking pathetic people these days.

I knew it!!!

WTF :mad:

It's sad that some people need get attention with things like that. You DON'T joke about suicide :mellow:

If that's Tré on an off day, then I'm sure he has a lot of them judging accounts I've gathered. Of course I can't presume his motives but I'm not pinning his motives down selfishly either; Tré is as Tré is. You have pinned it down though; if he feels like talking to people, he'll do it. But that's also what I've been trying to say the whole fucking time.[\quote]

Well I have never heard negative accounts of encounters with Tre until now which is strange and I don't believe everything I hear, maybe you shouldn't either. As regards Tre talking when he feels like it (whatever exactly you mean by that)...that is the case with EVERY member of the band which is MY entire point.

Well that's fucking pathetic. I am REALLY angry right now. Mike is such a sweetheart for talking to us and people like this are exactly the reason why other celebrities stopped responding altogether. This is so disrespectful towards him and his faith too. And it's not like they couldn't have gotten a comment from him another way.

Not to mention that they took something horrible as suicides and depression and twisted it into some stupid tale to get a fucking comment on a website. This is wrong on so many levels and disrespectful to anybody who is actually struggling with this.

if its fake i feel bad for Mike, i mean he took the time and effort to comment, there was heart in that message too :mellow:

Well that's fucking pathetic. I am REALLY angry right now. Mike is such a sweetheart for talking to us and people like this are exactly the reason why other celebrities stopped responding altogether. This is so disrespectful towards him and his faith too. And it's not like they couldn't have gotten a comment from him another way.

Not to mention that they took something horrible as suicides and depression and twisted it into some stupid tale to get a fucking comment on a website. This is wrong on so many levels and disrespectful to anybody who is actually struggling with this.

This x10000 this person is a pathetic fuck. If there IG had a face I would punch it.

They don't exist

Haha its almost sad that this needs to be stated.

Archived