Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Buck isn't used everywhere? :huh:

Only time I've heard of Buck was on So You Think You Can Dance, a choreographer, Lil C. uses it a lot, but probably doesn't mean the same (whatever it is) :lol:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much do you wanna bet outside of Ireland most people will fail to understand "buck" and think you misspelled "fuck"...acceptable either way :lol:

And yeah...Tre is shifty like that :lol:

I thought it was a universal term :P

Dodgy buck :lol:

Only time I've heard of Buck was on So You Think You Can Dance, a choreographer, Lil C. uses it a lot, but probably doesn't mean the same (whatever it is) :lol:

I don't know who this Lil C buck is but if he/she used the word I'm guessing they meant it in relation to a kind of movement...that's not how we use it here in Ireland (a basic example has been given in this sentence lol).

Buck isn't used everywhere? :huh:

I know...the world is missing out!

I don't know who this Lil C buck is but if he/she used the word I'm guessing they meant it in relation to a kind of movement...that's not how we use it here in Ireland (a basic example has been given in this sentence lol).

I don't think it's about movement, he uses Buck for "cool"/"awesome" when describing a Hip Hop & similar dance styles... But no one really seems to know what it is when he says it, so it's not common thing over there.

/enough with my SYTYCD obsession.

GD Instagram pics! I love them! :D

I hope every photo or interesting comment is posted here because I don't have instagram, only have the links to the online ones but it's really not practical to keep checking them :ga:

Yeah, i remember that. Who he is to speak like that anyway?? -_-

Well he was apart of one of the biggest rock bands Gins N Roses...

Well he was apart of one of the biggest rock bands Gins N Roses...

Yeah as the Steven Adler's replacement.

Yeah as the Steven Adler's replacement.

Matt was the drummer in 1990-97 the UYI was a HUGE era so he has claim to that

Cant downplay the importance just cause hes a second drummer in that case Dave Grohl must be shit since he was the 5th drummer of Nirvana

Matt was the drummer in 1990-97 the UYI was their highest peak so he has claim to that

Cant downplay the importance just cause hes a second drummer in that case Dave Grohl must be shit since he was the 5th drummer of Nirvana

Well i prefer Steven , that's it :)

I quote Matt Sorum:

"I thought Billie Joe Armstrong's rant was the most punk rock thing he has ever done. Then he had to go and ruin it by apologizing. Corporate Rock is alive and Well. Never really bought that band anyway."

Damn, what a two faced prick

Well i prefer Steven , that's it :)

I agree with that AFD and Lies were their best

I agree with that AFD and Lies were their best

Exactly!! :)

375666_10151602587328961_343754653_n.jpg

phepples_xx How beautiful are we @mike_dosxx thanks for all mike!!! How did you say see you tomorrow Today in rome's show this had been The best Day I've ever had!! You're perfect! #greenday #rome #fiumicino

:mellow: FUCK I'm such an idiot!! :lol: I should really think fully before I ask questions!! :P

don't worry, I knew his face but couldn't remember where from so I had to google ;)

btw, didn't want to sound rude, if I did, I'm sorry :sorry:

don't worry, I knew his face but couldn't remember where from so I had to google ;)

btw, didn't want to sound rude, if I did, I'm sorry :sorry:

No, don't worry, you weren't rude! :) It just emphisised my own sleep-deprived stupidity :lol:

Damn, what a two faced prick

To be fair he (from what we know) didn't meet Billie. He only met Tre.. & he doesn't have to like the band Tre is in to hang out with him.

I do get what you mean though.

To be fair he (from what we know) didn't meet Billie. He only met Tre.. & he doesn't have to like the band Tre is in to hang out with him.

I do get what you mean though.

Yeah but he wasn't just saying he didn't like their music, saying "never really bought that band" was more of a personal diss. And then he's like look at me meeting the drummer. Not a huge deal, but yuck.

I wonder how Tre feels about being groped like that

You have a strange definition of groping :P. They're just half-hugging for a photo.

Aw, Tré posts a new pic and it happens to be with that... guy :ermm: but I don't care 'cause I just saw his face one second, and then only concentrate on Tré. Happy, smiling, sweet person, Tré Cool... from fucking Green Day <3<3<3 :)

Just to let people know that Matt Sorum did basicly back down on twitter, He went on to say a day or so later

Don't get me wrong I love Billie Just was bummed he apologized I liked the rant that's all. Reminded me of the Old Days When music was a Little more dangerous. To bad the business is all a monopoly and run by the man, and you have to answer his command , it's all politics. I never slagged Billie I just had an opinion of the situation. An observation if you will.

I don't want to be all braggy and shit.. But nobody in my life understands why I'm so happy @treleparc liked one of my photos.. Freaking out just a bit :P

Archived