• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TreKito_zps234acef6.jpg

Go Warriors! #playoffs #mothersday

Treleparc

---

Tre and Frankito seem to see each other a LOT. I enjoy that

all three seemed to have soooo much fun during the last few weeks. and we've got the best pictures right now. :woot:

awww :happy:

haha Frankito looks like "I don't remember signing up for this, I just met this guy"

It's weird because it's Mother's Day but Frankito is with his dad instead of his mom.

Such an adorable picture Tré shared :wub: :wub: :wub: The sweetest thing!!! :happy: And Billie's too! I feel a little sad for Mike... I remember when he told us about his mother.

It's weird because it's Mother's Day but Frankito is with his dad instead of his mom.

the one thing might have not necessarily something to do with that, it's a play offs game, if you're a huge fan of a certain team and it's an important game, you won't care what day the game's on, right, I mean would you wanna not attend a Green Day concert in your city just cause it's mother's day? surely not

besides, often a mom's mother's day present is that she gets to spend the day to herself without her kids, who either get sent to the grandparents for the day or otherwise spend the day out with there father, which might be what's happening here

Such an adorable picture Tré shared :wub: :wub: :wub: The sweetest thing!!! :happy: And Billie's too! I feel a little sad for Mike... I remember when he told us about his mother.

Mike still has his adoptive mom doesnt he?

Mike still has his adoptive mom doesnt he?

Yes, I know that. But still, he lost his real mother...

Yes, I know that. But still, he lost his real mother...

Yeah but I'd asaume he'd see the woman who raised him as his mother

I'm adopted and I know who my birth donars are but the people who adopted me and raised me are my parents but I know people feel differently but it's not like he is alone and "motherless" like it's being implied

That is one helluva jump!:o

It's really weird that we got to see a picture of Mike sleeping in his bed inside his house...

And the #favoriteson from Tre makes me really happy!!

What is #Tomales?? :P

It is a small coastal town north of San Francisco, not far from the ocean. Tomales, Ca.

Oh.. I thought it was a question to males. If they fancy an oyster. You know, it's Tré after all.

mike_dosxx

#batmansmom made tacos! Maketacosnotwar #veggietacos #hellsyeah

6b507ad0bc0811e28fba22000a1fb1a7_7.jpg

bb_yeah about 6 hours ago
What kind of tacos are they?

mike_dosxx about 5 hours ago
@bb_yeah veggie meat with garlic onions spices cheese cabbage salsa and avocado on toasted corn tortilla's! Bam!!!

they look delicious!

Sorry but those are not real tacos -_- ^ hahaaha but i get, those are veggie tacos, but still :P

Archived