Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My story: I checked GD's instagram pics.... SUDDENLY: a wild gangnam style pic appears. I was like " BILLIE PLEASE NOOOO :o "
Then I read the caption and was like " BILLIE I LOVE YOU!!! MARRY MEEEE! :runaround: "

:lol:*might be slightly exagerrated* hahaha

"the herpes of music" :lol: so true!

what about the then 21 guns?

In Mike's pic, is that all the awards and prizes that Green Day won ?

In Mike's pic, is that all the awards and prizes that Green Day won ?

not even close to all of them

Hahaha Billie's comment is pure gold! Anyone else notice that The Powers That Be have been uploading all of Green Days IG pics to Facebook of late but not Billie's herpes picture :D:lol: I guess all 29 million supposed Green Day fans may not agree with him thus flooding their fb with stupid herpes related comments haha. Seriously though I could not agree more about that song and that annoying dude...just :fuckyou:

394287_10151593218304521_532403519_n.jpg

Overtime win! GO SHARKS! Finally the sports gods have come to the bay.. #Sweep #Warriors #A's #giants @treleparc

944495_10151593218494521_995602687_n.jpg

Sharkie shoots a shirt... #NHL #sweep #SanJoseSharks #yourmomsnightjob @treleparc

:lol:

Hahaha Billie's comment is pure gold! Anyone else notice that The Powers That Be have been uploading all of Green Days IG pics to Facebook of late but not Billie's herpes picture :D:lol: I guess all 29 million supposed Green Day fans may not agree with him thus flooding their fb with stupid herpes related comments haha. Seriously though I could not agree more about that song and that annoying dude...just :fuckyou:

Everyone entitled to their opinion

Not a Psy fan but he has a HUGE fanbase has set records

if I had read that comment before seeing the pic you're talking about - I'd be pretty scared, just sayin' :lol:

if I had read that comment before seeing the pic you're talking about - I'd be pretty scared, just sayin' :lol:

hahaha so true haha!

943015_10151558104808961_622579873_n.jpg

bj_unoxx : This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it's gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway

I love his comment :wub::wub:

It's so true :)

Idk how to post Instagram picks but one Brit recently posted has the pictures of the buts in her purse that that Australian elf gave them at a American idiot press conference, and said they were Christmas presents, made my day :):):) :)

Idk how to post Instagram picks but one Brit recently posted has the pictures of the buts in her purse that that Australian elf gave them at a American idiot press conference, and said they were Christmas presents, made my day :):) :) :)

Is it this one? batmansmom: TIME TO CLEAN OUT #IfBagsCouldTalk I SPY

166d223cb75f11e28e0922000a9f1335_7.jpg

Sparkles Beach Bum cards strike again!

I envy the contents of her purse that she needs to clean out. I need to clean mine out, too, but it is mostly filled with crumpled up receipts and empty gum packets. Not quite so glamorous. :lol:

Why is that so exciting? :lol:

I don't know... :lol: I just think it's cool he doesn't like that non-stop-repeating-the-same-over-and-over music... like I don't like it either :P

what's the 99 revolutions thing? and i want that Rolling Stones ticket :runaround:

Brittany's purse picture is like looking at stars fridges in the TV show "Cribs"

I don't know... :lol: I just think it's cool he doesn't like that non-stop-repeating-the-same-over-and-over music... like I don't like it either :P

Yeah he does i.e. 99 Revolution Walk Away lets not forget the 16 minute ending of home we are coming home again at Honecoming lol

Yeah he does i.e. 99 Revolution Walk Away lets not forget the 16 minute ending of home we are coming home again at Honecoming lol

And your point is? I shouldn't like those songs because of the repetitive chorus? :rolleyes: wow, you can't compare that.

And your point is? I shouldn't like those songs because of the repetitive chorus? :rolleyes: wow, you can't compare that.

No one is saying you shouldn't like it!

Archived