Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

393114_10151585831864521_1921793446_n.jp

treleparc

Giants baseball!! #Lars#MikeBordin#yournewdad

Tre Cool, Mike Bordin, and Lars Ulrich! Three incredible drummers in one picture!!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool photo! And we got to see his tattoo! A green haired mermaid with an octopus...alright then Mr Cool we will not ask you about your dreams lol.

2 awesome drummers and 1 big ass douche

And the tat looks bad ass

I'm starting to think Billie forgot how to type stuff without using hastags, next we're going to see something like: *pic of coffee mug*

" #IwentToBuyCoffee #AtTheCoffeePlace #ItWasYummy #MyCoffeeNotYours #AmICoolYet?"

263146_10151585968744521_287270415_n.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE DIRNT! #sweet16 @treleparc

what is that? :huh:

It is a graffiti heart on an old door (maybe it means something to the guys..it could be a place they know or used to hang out). What is it? Adorable ;)

It is a graffiti heart on an old door (maybe it means something to the guys..it could be a place they know or used to hang out). What is it? Adorable ;)

haha you're right! :happy: it just seemed a bit random, but maybe you're right

Tré looks so goddamn beautiful on that pic I thinkI'mgonnaturnittomynewavaOMGGG!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

but what is that tattoo man? :mellow:

Anyway, awwww his pic for Mikey, so lovable!!! :happy:

I'm starting to think Billie forgot how to type stuff without using hastags, next we're going to see something like: *pic of coffee mug*

" #IwentToBuyCoffee #AtTheCoffeePlace #ItWasYummy #MyCoffeeNotYours #AmICoolYet?"

Well he actually did that :lol:

#happybirthdaymikedirnt Your new #1966fenderstratocaster #waitingforyouathome #tagyoureit !!!! #vintageguitar

He bought that for him? That's so sweet :wub: pretty guitar.

#tagyoureit ?! Ok Billie and Tre have officially morphed into one person and any attempt at an intervention has failed...wait for it...next Billie will be our new mom lol.

Cool photo! And we got to see his tattoo! A green haired mermaid with an octopus...alright then Mr Cool we will not ask you about your dreams lol.

It think its a squid actually... ;) #RELEASETHEKRAKKEN!!!

Billie gave Mike a guitar for his birthday, omg!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

:wub:

Well he actually did that :lol:

#happybirthdaymikedirnt Your new #1966fenderstratocaster #waitingforyouathome #tagyoureit !!!! #vintageguitar

haha true!

And I think I saw somewhere on tumblr saying something like "I'm just waiting for Billie to upload something cute for Mike to be honest"

man, we're just psychics! :lol:

awwwwwww :wub::happy: I love them and their friendship so much!

This is really amazing, and it's not just the fact that he bought him this gift. Every time they post something like that I feel really grateful that they decided to share something so personal with the fans. Billie could have just sent him an MMS (or as Tré says, kiss my mms :lol: ) but he decided to share it with us. This is really special.

It think its a squid actually... ;) #RELEASETHEKRAKKEN!!!

The Krakken is a giant squid...they are supposed to be 20 metres...the one on Tre's arm is not much bigger than the mermaid so I guess he is going more for the Little Mermaid rather than evil Krakken lol. I said octopus because I saw no shell but it is cartoon style so who knows.

The Krakken is a giant squid...they are supposed to be 20 metres...the one on Tre's arm is not much bigger than the mermaid so I guess he is going more for the Little Mermaid rather than evil Krakken lol. I said octopus because I saw no shell but it is cartoon style so who knows.

LOL! What the hell kind of seafood are you eating?! Neither octopi nor squids have shells. :lol:

Mike commented on Billie's photo!! :wub:

Apc4swg.png

Soul Mates!!!! :wub:

LOL! What the hell kind of seafood are you eating?! Neither octopi nor squids have shells. :lol:

:wub:

Haha...I don't eat either as I am vegetarian but I was referring to when they are still swimming around in the sea with mermaids lol.

Their friendship is heart warming, honestly cheered me up

Archived