Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

even if it was her first time she should know the word faggot is offensive no matter how its used..im not angry or mad at you.. im not even mad at her i just figured people understood that its common decency.. I wonder whats wrong with dressing like a so called faggot anyway.. if thats what tre dresses like then i wanna be one too..i just think you should let her speak for herself..

Yes that was harsh.I don't think she would want to make an account just to fight.That was random,let's keep it that way and move on.

I loved Billie's hair in that last pic uploaded btw :)

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a few lines of this whole conversation... and I don't really have anything to say about it :mellow: but the boys should post any minute now.

5a401af69cab11e2bb8a22000a1f97fc_7.jpg

@ Treleparc

"LUMBER! #Philly#99revolutionstour13 #gretsch #zildjian #yourmom".

Is his hair green or is it just the lights? The universe is fucking with me again, I just bought green hair dye for myself yesterday. :lol:

Oh my god Tré! He just made my year with this picture, whoa. I don't know if I'm overreacting but I'm just really happy! :dance:

well there was this rumor om tumblr that he bought green hair dye yestrday...

I wonder if he really... :woot:

both Tre and Billie are bisexual so are many fans on this forum and you sound like a total jerk calling Tre a "complete faggot" .

Sorry if I missed the official memo but when did Tre say he's bisexual? I mean nothing would surprise me with Tre, he'd hump a lounge chair, but did he ever actually say that?

haha excellent...nice to see that Tre is updating wiki answers now lol.

Sorry if I missed the official memo but when did Tre say he's bisexual? I mean nothing would surprise me with Tre, he'd hump a lounge chair, but did he ever actually say that?

As far as I know there was no "official memo" but just like every straight person doesn't release an "official memo" to say they are straight that doesn't mean anything. A lot of fans have assumed Tre was bisexual from the beginning of GD probably due to stuff he says in interviews that indicates his attraction to men etc. I know I never doubted it, just took it for granted after seeing some interviews way back in the ninties and reading old Kerrangs and Hotpress interviews where he talked about having crushes on adolescent boys etc etc. Even old concert footage from the ninties where he regularly dressed in drag (pre-KFAD...eg 1991 for the full show & even afterwards) and full on kissed Billie (regularly) probably helped people in this assumption lol. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

well there was this rumor om tumblr that he bought green hair dye yestrday...

I wonder if he really... :woot:

It looks green to me :dance:

The shop he and Billie bought the hair dye and baby stuff in posted a picture and details on their facebook so yeah...it is legit green :bunny:

Tré with green hair oh-my-goddd. I approve 100% :wub::banana:

And now I'll express my excitement

emocionada.gif

I thought it was the lighting. If he really dyed his hair green... I'll love it. I love weird colors in hair, and green fits Tré very well. Also it looked epic in that pic! But guys, that light is blue. I think it's safe to say that green thing is actually Tré's hair.

I don't know why but I'ms o excited about this :lol: I really wanna know if he dyed his hair green again :runaround:

It looks green to me :dance:

The shop he and Billie bought the hair dye and baby stuff in posted a picture and details on their facebook so yeah...it is legit green :bunny:

yeah I saw that :happy: I hope it's true, cause it looks awesome on him :bunny:

I thought it was the lighting. If he really dyed his hair green... I'll love it. I love weird colors in hair, and green fits Tré very well. Also it looked epic in that pic! But guys, that light is blue. I think it's safe to say that green thing is actually Tré's hair.

I don't know why but I'ms o excited about this :lol: I really wanna know if he dyed his hair green again :runaround:

Exactly Danny...the light is not green it is blue and yesterday he actually bought green hair dye so I think we can assume his hair is green :lol:

And I have no idea why but I also think this is the best news in weeks (possibly because I am a lover of hair dye- my own changes monthly, I'm purple as of two days ago and was blue before that). I see it as Tre is having a great time and feeling free :bunny::D

As far as I know there was no "official memo" but just like every straight person doesn't release an "official memo" to say they are straight that doesn't mean anything. A lot of fans have assumed Tre was bisexual from the beginning of GD probably due to stuff he says in interviews that indicates his attraction to men etc. I know I never doubted it, just took it for granted after seeing some interviews way back in the ninties and reading old Kerrangs and Hotpress interviews where he talked about having crushes on adolescent boys etc etc. Even old concert footage from the ninties where he regularly dressed in drag (pre-KFAD...eg 1991 for the full show & even afterwards) and full on kissed Billie (regularly) probably helped people in this assumption lol. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

i think it's fair to say that all three members of Green Day have dabbled in drag at some point or another (not that that has anything to do with someone's sexuality whatsoever), and all indulge in kissing each other. it's even been admitted that a lot of the time during the Dookie era they used these tactics to purposefully piss off small minded idiots, so comments about how pretty men are and how they crush on them go hand in hand with say, having Pansy Division open for them on tour. i wouldn't go as far as to assume anyone's sexuality on those factors alone.

i think it's fair to say that all three members of Green Day have dabbled in drag at some point or another (not that that has anything to do with someone's sexuality whatsoever), and all indulge in kissing each other. it's even been admitted that a lot of the time during the Dookie era they used these tactics to purposefully piss off small minded idiots, so comments about how pretty men are and how they crush on them go hand in hand with say, having Pansy Division open for them on tour. i wouldn't go as far as to assume anyone's sexuality on those factors alone.

For the record I could care less what any of the guys sexuality is and anyway maybe Tre dedicates his time (and has done since 1990) to trying to piss off people by saying he is attracted to men and kissing Billie or telling some randomer with a camera back in 1991 that he had a boyfriend etc etc or maybe he said he was attracted to those guys because he was? Who cares. Also I really doubt everything the guys did for the past 25 years was an attempt to piss off small minded people...you know while Pansy Division were partly intended to piss off idiots the guys are also huge fans...so I guess it isn't all black and white. If you choose to ignore every quote from Tre as though it was just an attempt to piss of people without any proof of this then that is assumption...also I dunno about you but if a straight musician/actor etc says they are attracted to someone (for example) I wouldn't question it. Anyway it's no big deal as far as I'm concerned and I seriously doubt Tre will ever officially say anything but will likely continue giving quotes that can be taken whatever way people wish I guess.

For the record I could care less what any of the guys sexuality is and anyway maybe Tre dedicates his time (and has done since 1990) to trying to piss off people by saying he is attracted to men and kissing Billie or telling some randomer with a camera back in 1991 that he had a boyfriend etc etc or maybe he said he was attracted to those guys because he was? Who cares. Also I really doubt everything the guys did for the past 25 years was an attempt to piss off small minded people...you know while Pansy Division were partly intended to piss off idiots the guys are also huge fans...so I guess it isn't all black and white. If you choose to ignore every quote from Tre as though it was just an attempt to piss of people without any proof of this then that is assumption...also I dunno about you but if a straight musician/actor etc says they are attracted to someone (for example) I wouldn't question it. Anyway it's no big deal as far as I'm concerned and I seriously doubt Tre will ever officially say anything but will likely continue giving quotes that can be taken whatever way people wish I guess.

But Mike does all those things too - the cross dressing, the kissing, etc - and no one ever says he's bi. NOT that their sexual preferences matter at all, because they don't, but still.

all i said was not to take everything at face value. i said one of the reasons they booked pansy division was to piss people off, not the sole reason for it, and there is actually 'proof' that that was one of the reasons cause jon ginoli has said as much. i'm not 'choosing to ignore' everything tre has said over god knows how many years, i'm just saying that some of the things he says are obviously jokes and some of them are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

a0b8d3969b4411e2bb3e22000a1fb8a8_7.jpg

mike_dosxx

Rochester, more like Rock-Chester!!! Awesome show!

Aaaaaand my ovaries just exploded all over the room.

HOT DAMN :wub:

I actually didn't know a fandom could get so excited about some hair dye :mellow:

Archived