Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone already saw that picture that Joey post on his instagram?? It´s Billie Joe playing drums that Joey has for his birthday, Billie looks awesome in the picture :wub:

lol funny candle

i like the taste of blue better than green.

It's not a candle. That's what I thought at first too, but it's another one of those vegan shakes in a glass.

Mike replied to me again! :wub: I asked him what the ingredients were. He sifted through hundereds of comments and answered mine :happy:

Mike replied to me again! :wub: I asked him what the ingredients were. He sifted through hundereds of comments and answered mine :happy:

And what did he say? :)

And what did he say? :)

kale, beets, blueberries, carrot, parsley, mint, lime, and ginger

all good things!

kale, beets, blueberries, carrot, parsley, mint, lime, and ginger

all good things!

That sounds a lot better than the Green Monster I once tried. It tasted like broccoli apple juice. :sick:

that juice looks and sounds disgusting! :lol: But then again I'm like the female version of Ron Swanson. I could eat meat all day! for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I could eat meat till I die. I can't express how much I love meat.

r-MEAT-large570.jpg

I just love meat :wub: It's my favorite thing next to Green Day! :D

/edit and Lana Del Rey and Sebastian Stan I also love them very much!! :happy:

that juice looks and sounds disgusting! :lol: But then again I'm like the female version of Ron Swanson. I could eat meat all day! for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I could eat meat till I die. I can't express how much I love meat.

r-MEAT-large570.jpg

I just love meat :wub: It's my favorite thing next to Green Day! :D

/edit and Lana Del Rey and Sebastian Stan I also love them very much!! :happy:

You must hate the government a lot huh? ;)

Well that was a lovely post to see...

Anyway, even I couldn't drink that green stuff Mike has, sounds revolting and I'm vegetarian for Christ sake :lol:

My mom loves veggies so I'm gonna try to get her to make that weird shake so we can try it :P

What exactly is ginger? Is it a plant? I mean, I know the Spanish word, but I've never seen ginger or tried it or anything. I don't even know if they sell it over here.

My mom loves veggies so I'm gonna try to get her to make that weird shake so we can try it :P

What exactly is ginger? Is it a plant? I mean, I know the Spanish word, but I've never seen ginger or tried it or anything. I don't even know if they sell it over here.

google is your friend.

Ginger or ginger root is the rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice

google is your friend.

Ginger or ginger root is the rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice

in Italy It's pretty easy to find it....they sell it where you can buy vegetables, fruits ..... :D

even though its gonna be deleted that drum set is beautiful i love a good drum set

Surprised no one has posted this yet!

@mnnesotagirl: Happiest Birthday my sweet Joey <3

IMG_3105_zps0281f27b.png

Since it's Joey's bd today, hopefully Billie will post a pic :rolleyes:

Btw, Happy 18th Birthday Joey :wub: OMG look at that pic!

Archived