Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie's picture not only made my day..it made my weekxD

Words can't describe this picture ^_^

So Billie and Tré are super happy with the election... Yep. They are. Absolutely no doubt about it...

:lol:

Their elections photos are epic :lol:

Billie's one made me laugh so hard! OMG :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my friends sent me that Obama picture early today. I about died laughing. I need to blow it up to poster size and put it all over my crazy Republican town.

Billies picture is on smosh.com under "hilarious obama photoshops" http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/24-hilarious-obama-photoshops

hahaha i cant escape the wonder! more likely billie and smosh both found it from the same place on the internet, but i'm going to go with that billie made it and smosh follows him. heh they do feature him a lot on the site. not that interesting but it amused me at least

Did anyone see Tre's picture? Who is the fellow in the photo? I apologize in advance for my naivety :P

01f32ec028a611e2912322000a1f933e_7.jpg

Did anyone see Tre's picture? Who is the fellow in the photo? I apologize in advance for my naivety :P

Mr. Obama :dry:

Hahaha oh my god....I honestly can't believe I didn't realize this... T______T

Hahaha oh my god....I honestly can't believe I didn't realize this... T______T

The awkward moment when an American doesn't recognise their own president... :mellow:

I'm just messin' with ya

;)

Billie just posted this:

a2c72388289c11e2974222000a1fbdac_7.jpg

I love unicorns and lazer rainbows

:lol:

haha my mom just said: "The only missing thing is that the horse shits his enemy (Romney)" :lol: ...and why do the lazer rainbows remind me of the lazer titties? (by Flo as far as i remember) :lol:

There's something weird printed over Billie's face on Uno... maybe cuz he has an advanced confidential copy?

Dos says featuring "Stray Heart, Amy, and Stop when the red lights flash." ... did we know that? Are those the other singles then?

No fair! Mommy go buy me ¡Dos! now, eveyone has it but me! D:

I don't have it either... :cry:

maldita injusticia :mad:

I got an email saying my copy of Dos was shipped, so it probably won't be here for a while. :dry:

There's something weird printed over Billie's face on Uno... maybe cuz he has an advanced confidential copy?

Dos says featuring "Stray Heart, Amy, and Stop when the red lights flash." ... did we know that? Are those the other singles then?

I have that thing too on Uno! it's just a sticker

No fair! Mommy go buy me ¡Dos! now, eveyone has it but me! D:

I must wait till Wednesday, till my Dos with t-shirt will be delivered :pinch: Hold on Danny. You're not alone.

I just commented saying that i loved the record but posted before I remembered its not technically out... hopefully he doesnt see :ninja:

I just commented saying that i loved the record but posted before I remembered its not technically out... hopefully he doesnt see :ninja:

In Germany, Australia and wherever, it is :P So, as long as you didn't mention your location (What's very unlikely) youre fine ;)

In Germany, Australia and wherever, it is :P So, as long as you didn't mention your location (What's very unlikely) youre fine ;)

haha yeah thats true, he'll never know! oh well i already preordered it anyway. if people told him it was already out he'd probably believe them

Archived