Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he also recently changed his relationship status on facebook, so there's that.

is there confirmation that she actually is his girlfriend?

Yes yes, y'know, he called me yesterday night and we talked about it. :P

I am the first person who want to meet the guys but I think stalking them is not the way.

Not even if they visited your hometown? Well, if I knew they were somewhere around in my city I would probably go downtown and have a look. Even more if they gave hints on their instas or twitter accounts. I wouldn´t miss that opportunity. ;)

Not even if they visited your hometown? Well, if I knew they were somewhere around in my city I would probably go downtown and have a look. Even more if they gave hints on their instas or twitter accounts. I wouldn´t miss that opportunity. ;)

They were in Milan and I didn't go at the Hotel. Bad fan?

Btw, I simply don't like how one random guy wrote "Italian stalking" sorry? We are not the only one.

When I was in Locarno I had the chance to saw BJ really close and I really apreciate that most that a 'stalking day' :lol:

I think about the guys, and I'm figuring out that even if I would have the chance to see them (but I know I'll don't have), I wouldn't be courageous enough to come over them and approach them. So even if they were in the same town as mine...

It'skinda stupid when I think about it. Fuckin shyness.

Archived