Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, I hope he realize we can't actually vote until tomorrow!

Some promotion never hurts.

It was my bad attempt at a joke. :)

Oooops. My bad - Too stupid to detect sarcasm :mellow:

Oooops. My bad - Too stupid to detect sarcasm :mellow:

Naw, it's just hard on the internet and I didn't add an obvious emoticon to show I was joshing! You're cool. Besides, extra promotion for Obama is always welcome! The race is SO CLOSE.

Naw, it's just hard on the internet and I didn't add an obvious emoticon to show I was joshing! You're cool. Besides, extra promotion for Obama is always welcome! The race is SO CLOSE.

Yeah, I've heard so many people saying they'll vote for Romney for sure. It'll be tough for Obama to get in.

:P

Yeah, I've heard so many people saying they'll vote for Romney for sure. It'll be tough for Obama to get in.

NOT FUNNY. :)

... :mellow:

such. a. difference.

NOT FUNNY. :)
... :mellow: such. a. difference.

Seriously though, not to turn this thread into politics but I haven't heard of anyone who would vote Romney. I don't see how you could. :mellow:

At first I didn't really get why Billie wanted people to vote Obama so badly. After being told that Romney is an homophobic racist bitch who doesn't respect women, I get it.

At first I didn't really get why Billie wanted people to vote Obama so badly. After being told that Romney is an homophobic racist bitch who doesn't respect women, I get it.

Romney's evil on other ways too...

Like he only cares about rich people not being taxed too much, and doesn't care about the middle or especially lower class (that 47% comment last month - ugh), he doesn't care about people being healthy regardless of whether they can actually afford to go to a doctor, he wants to increase security spending by $2 trillion (can't figure out why), he thinks everyone can just get their mommy or daddy to pay for their college education and thinks that poor people are taking the easy way in life, etc. I really hate Romney, and he's just so ignorant and fake.....

Obama, on the other hand, understands what the majority of America is made up of. We're not a bunch of rich people who can live off of selling our stocks - we don't have any to sell. We have to actually work in order to have food and clothes and a house and everything. Romney is in his own delusional world, whereas Obama is someone who can actually represent the 99% because that's where he actually comes from.

Not to get too political. But if Romney wins I might just stay in Spain.

Romney's evil on other ways too...

Like he only cares about rich people not being taxed too much, and doesn't care about the middle or especially lower class (that 47% comment last month - ugh), he doesn't care about people being healthy regardless of whether they can actually afford to go to a doctor, he wants to increase security spending by $2 trillion (can't figure out why), he thinks everyone can just get their mommy or daddy to pay for their college education and thinks that poor people are taking the easy way in life, etc. I really hate Romney, and he's just so ignorant and fake.....

Obama, on the other hand, understands what the majority of America is made up of. We're not a bunch of rich people who can live off of selling our stocks - we don't have any to sell. We have to actually work in order to have food and clothes and a house and everything. Romney is in his own delusional world, whereas Obama is someone who can actually represent the 99% because that's where he actually comes from.

Oh. Well, I understand the hate. Does Romney want to do anything good? Sorry everyone if I'm annoying or going offtopic, but I'm pretty interested in this. This is my last question I promise :)

Oh. Well, I understand the hate. Does Romney want to do anything good? Sorry everyone if I'm annoying or going offtopic, but I'm pretty interested in this. This is my last question I promise :)

I guess it depends on your values. He's a Republican, but I'm a Democrat (like Obama), so what we think are important and right are totally different. In my opinion, nothing he wants to do is good at all, and most of it goes directly against my values. However, people that are Republicans might really support his plans and think those are the best decisions to be made.

For example: Romney wants to increase government spending on national security, I think that's the stupidest idea in the world (since our military and everything is already bigger than the next 10 or something countries' militaries; if anything, it needs to be cut drastically); Romney and the Republican party overall want to prevent gay rights and make it so gay people can't marry their same-sex partners, I think that is evil and love should be free (I'm not gay myself, but everyone should have the right to love and marry who they want; if you don't support gay marriage, just don't marry someone of the same sex. Problem solved.); Romney and the Republican party went to end Planned Parenthood, limit contraceptions, and make it so abortions are illegal (even going so far as to say stupid shit like that if a woman gets pregnant, it wasn't really rape and it was God's will), I think women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies and make their own decisions; I could go on, but I think you get the point for now.

Basically everything that Republicans/conservatives believe in, I disagree with. I'm personally very liberal and Democratic. But what your stance is on these and multiple other issues will kind of determine what you think is good or bad, in general and in politics.

Yay Billie posted! Who cares what it's about.... only kidding of course. But people need to chill out on the comments. They are talking about abortion....

Thanks :) I get it now. I hope that sucker loses and Obama wins, because if not USA is going downhill... Okay enough politics :) sorry for offtopic

Yay Billie posted! Who cares what it's about.... only kidding of course. But people need to chill out on the comments. They are talking about abortion....

I think you didn't understand the whole point of the comment. We weren't having a discussion about abortion, she was explaining to me the changes Romney wants to do because I didn't understand why everyone was against him and Billie wanted Obama to win so badly.

Thanks :) I get it now. I hope that sucker loses and Obama wins, because if not USA is going downhill... Okay enough politics :) sorry for offtopic

I think you didn't understand the whole point of the comment. We weren't having a discussion about abortion, she was explaining to me the changes Romney wants to do because I didn't understand why everyone was against him and Billie wanted Obama to win so badly.

I think she was referring to the comments Billie is getting on Instrgram. Not here. :)

I think she was referring to the comments Billie is getting on Instrgram. Not here. :)

Oh... epic fail :lol:

Yes, that.

The arguments going on after Billie's post are interesting (and getting a little heated). Politics is never a good thing to post about...LoL

Guess he finally started a fucking war...lol!!! His reference to Holiday at the beginning of the song.

Happy to see he's still posting! And, yes, GO VOTE!!! Just not Republican.

If he wins, I might just move there...

Happy to see he's still posting! And, yes, GO VOTE!!! Just not Republican.

If he wins, I might just move there...

Haha, if you do, come visit me! :P

Really though, I'd rather Obama just win so I can go home. I speak English waaaaaaaay better than Spanish, haha!

Archived