Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

What's the point of talking about a picture that only few people can see and they can't even share it with us? :ermm:

Exactly what I was going to say.

No point talking about it when you can't post it. Right?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point of talking about a picture that only few people can see and they can't even share it with us? :ermm:

Good question.

Let's stop talking about private photos please. This is the Green Day Instagram Photos thread, unless you want to talk about photos from public Green Day related Instagrams please refrain from posting here :)

yes you're right, I'm sorry but I didn't know that only few peopole can see it, sorry again :)

Good question.

Let's stop talking about private photos please. This is the Green Day Instagram Photos thread, unless you want to talk about photos from public Green Day related Instagrams please refrain from posting here :)

Oh, man. I was going to say how cool it is visualizing a photo I can't see and don't know where to look for it, via all the posts here. *goes into hiding after Hermione's admonishment*

:lol: Just a difference of opinions, but y'all should listen to Hermione more than me!

joey's instagram is private, so i wouldnt

that pic is wicked funny though, and super creepy... it could be root beer :P

Now I want a bottle of Stewart's :P

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I hope all the New York GD Idiots are ok :ermm:

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I'm fine. ;) Thanks for asking.

51e6e480270711e2bb3522000a1fb076_7.jpg

bj_unoxx

"Get out and VOTE!! And Vote for Obama"

Oh man I feel happy just because he posted something.

Edit:

He really wants everyone to vote for Obama, he just twitted:

Vote for Obama!

Sweet, I was beginning to think he was done with Instagram! I agree with his message too.

half the comments "i would but i'm twelve" haha oh billie, instagram is not the audience you should be preaching too

The arguments going on after Billie's post are interesting (and getting a little heated). Politics is never a good thing to post about...LoL

Guest DisapppearingBoy

51e6e480270711e2bb3522000a1fb076_7.jpg

bj_unoxx

"Get out and VOTE!! And Vote for Obama"

Oh man I feel happy just because he posted something.

Edit:

He really wants everyone to vote for Obama, he just twitted:

Vote for Obama!

Billie Joe Armstrong 2850 OCEAN PARK BLVD STE 300

SANTA MONICA, California 90405

Employer: self employed

Amount Contributed = 1500.00

Is it just me or does that pic look like a breast with light emitting from the nipple.

Billie Joe Armstrong 2850 OCEAN PARK BLVD STE 300

SANTA MONICA, California 90405

Employer: self employed

Amount Contributed = 1500.00

What's this from? You found his campaign contribution or he posted it?

You shouldn't post such things here, it's personal, imo. It wasn't posted anywhere by official band sources and it has nothing to do with the music.

You shouldn't post such things here, it's personal, imo. It wasn't posted anywhere by oficcial band sources and it has nothing to do with the music.

I think it's alright. It was a campaign contribution and is visible on the site I linked above. And it's related to his Instagram and Twitter posts to vote for Obama.

I'm not sure what the sun (I'm assuming that's what that is) has to do with voting..but yay for updates!!:)

Yay! Billie posted an update! :happy:

You shouldn't post such things here, it's personal, imo. It wasn't posted anywhere by official band sources and it has nothing to do with the music.

It's a public record. I think if you contribute more than $100 it has to be disclosed.

I think it's fine as its not his house address as far as i know :)

Is it just me or does that pic look like a breast with light emitting from the nipple.

gotta vote, DA NIPEL SAID SO :o

Archived