Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Oh dear goodness that is terrifying... That's the stuff of nightmares right there :lol:

If that's the stuff nightmares are made of, I think need a good nightmare right now. As terrifying as possible :lol:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's the stuff nightmares are made of, I think need a good nightmare right now. As terrifying as possible :lol:

You didn't see worse reinvented Tre's pics made by myself :P

Mike looks awesome as a Joker!

So Billie should be Batman and Tre should be Robin :lol:

Such a short Batman!

You didn't see worse reinvented Tre's pics made by myself :P

I never saw edits fromy ou but this one I think :lol: But now I need to have a nightmare about Batman Mike, Catwoman Tré and Robin Billie.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I hope all the New York GD Idiots are ok :ermm:

I never saw edits fromy ou but this one I think :lol: But now I need to have a nightmare about Batman Mike, Catwoman Tré and Robin Billie.

Would that really be a nightmare for you?

Would that really be a nightmare for you?

It all comes from that post where she said that was the stuff of nightmares haha I wish that was my nightmares

I don't know if I can upload the photo, I found it on facebook, i think is from Joey's IG, heposted a pic of Billie... and.... it seems like he has a beer in his hand..O.o

I don't know if I can upload the photo, I found it on facebook, i think is from Joey's IG, heposted a pic of Billie... and.... it seems like he has a beer in his hand..O.o

I've seen the photo; does look like he has a bottle in his hand but there's no telling what it is, or anything. Plus looks like he's at home with his family so perhaps he's reached a point where a beer at home is okay :) not that I want to speculate.

joey's instagram is private, so i wouldnt

that pic is wicked funny though, and super creepy... it could be root beer :P

joey's instagram is private, so i wouldnt

that pic is wicked funny though, and super creepy... it could be root beer :P

oh he is private? I didn't know it 'cause I don't have IG, I found it on facebook..so :)

Is it that pic where Joey says Billie stole the costume from them and he has some kind of Chiwaka from Star Wars head?

Is the beer label legible in the photo? Perhaps he's drinking O'douls, it's non-alcoholic

oh he is private? I didn't know it 'cause I don't have IG, I found it on facebook..so :)

its okay you didnt know. at least you asked first before posting!

Is it that pic where Joey says Billie stole the costume from them and he has some kind of Chiwaka from Star Wars head?

yes (haha chiwaka... clearly a star wars fan)

Is the beer label legible in the photo? Perhaps he's drinking O'douls, it's non-alcoholic

no its just a dark blob in his hand

I saw the picture on Facebook too and it looks like a hat in his hand to me.

looks like a hat and a beer to me. its alright guys, dont be upset. theres really no need :hug:

I saw the picture on Facebook too and it looks like a hat in his hand to me.

yea now It looks a hat to me too, and a bottle :) it's ambiguous xD

What's the point of talking about a picture that only few people can see and they can't even share it with us? :ermm:

Well, yeah, that's true. We can't share it :(

Archived