Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

treleparc

e79032d020df11e2873222000a1f9e77_7.jpg

Goin' Fishin' emoji-E019.png Who needs a truck?

Is that Fiat 500?

Spoiler

LMAO apparently germans also have bad taste

love the car never been fishing seems boring but fishing with tre looks like epic fun

OMG Mike's costume :wub: Much better than the zombie one, he looks so much like the Joker hahaha

@batmansmom (Britt)

3009e7c420b611e2a9d522000a1fb17d_7.jpg

DUCK DUCK GOOSE

Yeah, he said, "a little bit of makeup and a whole lot of paint" and that he just spray painted some thrift store clothing. Home made costumes are the best <3.

And wow... Tré really likes fishing. He's like a boring old man or something, moonlighting as a goofball rock star.

I never thought fishing to be fun...

unless you get to go with Tre xD

I can't help but imagine Mike putting on paint and make up and Brixton staring like 'dafuq I've just seen?'

OMG Mike's costume :wub: Much better than the zombie one, he looks so much like the Joker hahaha

@batmansmom (Britt)

3009e7c420b611e2a9d522000a1fb17d_7.jpg

DUCK DUCK GOOSE

:wub: :wub: I don't know which one looks sexier :creep: :creep:

Reminded me of the fact of how freaking jealous I am of America for having Halloween... Screw carnival, I don't need to freeze my ass off and fight for expired, cheap (except you go to cologne. Ain't nobody got time fo dat) candy. Fuck that.

Pretty sweet costume, btw.

aww i wanted to go to Cologne on halloween, cos my dad got a job there and i wanted to come wit him and celebrate there, but now that job got postponed and i gotta stay home :( ...and i asked my friend whether we wanna go round and ask for some candy like we did when we were little, but we both came to the conclusion that we're too old for that :( well, i'm sure we find something to do (and i hope it's not the usual walk to McDonalds or a pizzeria, cos we already do that often enough and halloween needs to be special :P )

anyways, that costume is great :woot:

LMAO apparently germans also have bad taste

love the car never been fishing seems boring but fishing with tre looks like epic fun

You know there is no such thing as "good" and "bad" taste, right? Personal taste is a thing, for sure, but the idea of what constitutes "good taste" and what constitutes "bad taste" is an imagined construct created by an elitist society as a way of further differentiating between the rich and powerful from the common man.

You know there is no such thing as "good" and "bad" taste, right? Personal taste is a thing, for sure, but the idea of what constitutes "good taste" and what constitutes "bad taste" is an imagined construct created by an elitist society as a way of further differentiating between the rich and powerful from the common man.

LMAO to quote the legendary joker ''WHY SO SERIOUS''

feel like i hit a nerve there didnt I?

TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT.

So because I stated a fact at you, you think you hit a nerve? You have a very weird perception of upset....

So because I stated a fact at you, you think you hit a nerve? You have a very weird perception of upset....

sorry you just sounded very serious

whatever it's not a big deal i wasnt saying my taste was superior or anything i like shitty movies/tv /music as well

what Im saying is i absolutly agree with you

okay and now lets stay on topic!

Archived