Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He rocks that look! Thanks for posting this now Mike! It is Halloween weekend evening...I'm expecting more pics will be posted here tonight :)

It is Halloween weekend evening...I'm expecting more pics will be posted here tonight :)

Yes! It would be great to see their costumes :wub:

Uncle Billie needs to put down that tattoo gun right now.

Mike looks absolutely great (and nightmarish) as The Joker. I wonder if that's the reason he dyed his hair?

I hope Billie has a costume...I love the skeleton thing he did for the secret show last year :wub:

I love how Billie's completely ditched twitter for Instagram haha, i think Instragrams much better anyways :P

Now he apparently ditched them both... guess some fans really pissed him off and he got tired of the b.s.

Haha, Mike fits the Joker perfectly. It's really quite brilliant.

Mike commented:

mike_dosxx: Al little make up an a whole lotta spray paint. Lol.

mike_dosxx: Did everything myself and spray painted thrift store clothes. Xx

mike_dosxx: In my opinion his was the best acting by a villain ever! RIP Heath Ledger! XX

(I know it's not the default font, but it's copy/paste)

I wonder if that's the reason he dyed his hair?

I kinda wondered that too. My sister just did the same thing.

Hmm, if Brittney is Batman's Mom, and Mike is the Joker, how do you think dinner in that household looks? :lol:.

Now he apparently ditched them both... guess some fans really pissed him off and he got tired of the b.s.

I just figured he settled down because of his treatment and maybe not wanting to be *too* publicly visible.

Billie not posting for a while doesn't have to mean anything, he probably just hasn't had anything to post or has other things to do.

Reminded me of the fact of how freaking jealous I am of America for having Halloween... Screw carnival, I don't need to freeze my ass off and fight for expired, cheap (except you go to cologne. Ain't nobody got time fo dat) candy. Fuck that.

Pretty sweet costume, btw.

lol mike I'm afraid you're 4 years to late

You can't be too late, those three Batman movies are the best freaking movies ever! :P

lol mike I'm afraid you're 4 years to late

You can't be too late, those three Batman movies are the best freaking movies ever! :P

OKAY i think these movies are overrated just like the avengers but americans have horrible taste...

and Swedish people LOL

OKAY i think these movies are overrated just like the avengers but americans have horrible taste...

and Swedish people LOL

untitle.JPG

Archived