Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(sorry for random instagram question... but i was wondering why people write @bj_unoxx on his own pictures, does it make a difference? it doesnt like alert him when someone does that or anything does it? i'm confused)

It'll put a notice icon on their phpne that it got a new reaponse to a picture

Like how facebook or twitter on your phone sends you a notice for a new tweet or post

So, where in the world is Mike? I presume he doesn't mean Land's End in the UK?

I think its Point Reyes Station Pine Cone (somewhere in California).

It'll put a notice icon on their phpne that it got a new reaponse to a picture

Like how facebook or twitter on your phone sends you a notice for a new tweet or post

oh i see, now i get it now. gracias!

Lol, I think Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs said the same thing about the one Billie did on him a couple of years ago. He definitely needs to improve his technique :lol:

Lol, Billie seems to enjoy scarring people...with pool cues, tattoo guns....it's all fair game :lol: Budding sadist?

I love how Billie's completely ditched twitter for Instagram haha, i think Instragrams much better anyways :P

I love how Billie's completely ditched twitter for Instagram haha, i think Instragrams much better anyways :P

I really loveto see the Instagram pics, but I think his awesome misspelled tweets will stay written in history for eveeer :lol:

BTW, I think I wouldn't mind to have that tattoo :happy:

Nooo... I liked the random GD facts :cry:

Oh my...eeeh...love ya and all Billie but if you came within one hundred feet of me with a tattoo needle im so gone!!

Haha! I think it must be hard to say no once he wants to :D

A certain Kut U Up member with a burn scar on his ass comes to mind...

I think having that tattoo would be pretty sweet, it's not that special to look at but it has a great story, what's wrong with that?

Nooo... I liked the random GD facts :cry:

It would be cool if he'd give us some facts with his pictures on Instagram once in awhile.

The fact that he's opening up by showing a glimpse of his life through pictures is satisfactory for me... I like seeing the world in his eyes so to speak...its kind of nice. The same can be said for Mike and Tre as well.

The fact that he's opening up by showing a glimpse of his life through pictures is satisfactory for me... I like seeing the world in his eyes so to speak...its kind of nice. The same can be said for Mike and Tre as well.

Well, of course, but the tattoo reminded me of his sketchy little "drawwring" that he posted on Twitter way back when.

Also, I think it is supposed to look like that, it's not a shoddy job. Just that a lot of people don't really like the design. Which is understandable.

So is Mike in England then??? Or by Lands End is he referring to just the actual end of land where ever he is??

Can Mike's recent picture mean he is in England... I wonder if he is walking from lands end to john o'groats and then watching the AI musical whilst he's in Scotland lol! very intriguing photo I must say

He's not in England lol Brittney was posting the same photos at the weekend, they're in California

A certain Kut U Up member with a burn scar on his ass comes to mind...

Did I just read that Mike has a burn scar on his ass because of Billie?

Archived