Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

This thread is to post and share updates from Green Day on Instagram.

You can find the band's photos at the following links

Billie Joe: http://statigr.am/bj_unoxx

Mike Dirnt: http://statigr.am/mike_dosxx

Tre Cool: http://statigr.am/treleparc

Do not post any photos that are from private accounts. Even if the photos were posted elsewhere, they should not be shared here if they came from a private account. Please respect their privacy.

Anyone who knowingly breaks the private accounts rule will be warned with a 24 hour suspension.

Please do not fill this thread with complaints about the people who leave comments on Green Day's instagrams. The world is full of stupid people, we need not fill our time talking about their lousy contributions.

Old thread

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Billie is gonna fuck up again via Instagram on being aware that a new single is dropping on iTunes :P

I like that they have an Instagram, but I miss the random facts Billie posted on Twitter.

Do not post any photos that are from private accounts. Even if the photos were posted elsewhere, they should not be shared here if they came from a private account. Please respect their privacy.

Just to be sure: If Adrienne posts a picture on twitter from her Instagram we can't post it in here? I mean, her Instagram account is private but her twitter is not.

Just to be sure: If Adrienne posts a picture on twitter from her Instagram we can't post it in here? I mean, her Instagram account is private but her twitter is not.

Her instagram isn't private anymore, I checked.

If it's her photo and they decide to share it publically then there's no problem. My rule was aimed at fan pages (on Facebook and Tumblr for example) that re-post private images.

Ahem... Mike just posted a new photo on Instagram though I am unable to upload from my phone. Can someone upload the new picture? It's beautiful scenery landscape... really nice imagery.

Billie:

72ca68821d2c11e290ea1231380f301e_7.jpg

"My tattoo portfolio"

"I gave this tattoo to Gerard from AI musical"

Mike:

3f88ef621d2b11e2ac9b22000a1fb864_7.jpg

"Lands End......."

Not sure if this has already been posted, apoligies if it has-

Billie:

72ca68821d2c11e290ea1231380f301e_7.jpg

'My tattoo portfolio'

^^I also wanted to share it here, when I notice it few minutes ago, but I wasn't sure if someone else did it before. :lol:

3f88ef621d2b11e2ac9b22000a1fb864_7.jpg

^^ Mike posted it on Instagram: Lands End.......

I hope that it wasn't already posted here on GDC..

I saw this tattoo before one of the cast members from American Idiot got it.

That scenery is so beautiful and dangerous!

remind me not to let billie give me a tattoo

Imagine him like 'awww but I wanna do it, c'mon I'll do it well, pleaaase' :lol: would you say no?

Haha! I think it must be hard to say no once he wants to :D

(sorry for random instagram question... but i was wondering why people write @bj_unoxx on his own pictures, does it make a difference? it doesnt like alert him when someone does that or anything does it? i'm confused)

Haha! I think it must be hard to say no once he wants to :D

ha who am i kidding i'd let him, no question. If he did that tat schwasted then i'd say thats pretty damn good, if not then uh, keep practicing.

oh good god Billie, put the needle down!! that tattoo looks infected and painful haha!

If it's her photo and they decide to share it publically then there's no problem. My rule was aimed at fan pages (on Facebook and Tumblr for example) that re-post private images.

Okay that's what I thought so, I was just making sure.

Anyone find it weird that Billie and Mike posted a picture at like the same time! Haha, it must be a best friend vibe thing.

Hahaha, I remember when he gave that tattoo to Gerard! There's a picture of him "at work" somewhere on the internets, lol. As I recall, Gerard said he doesn't have it anymore because it scabbed up and fell off :lol:

If he practises I'd consider it.

Hahaha, I remember when he gave that tattoo to Gerard! There's a picture of him "at work" somewhere on the internets, lol. As I recall, Gerard said he doesn't have it anymore because it scabbed up and fell off :lol:

Lol, I think Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs said the same thing about the one Billie did on him a couple of years ago. He definitely needs to improve his technique :lol:

Archived