Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

Because he's a drummer? I suppose it could be used during Dominated Love Slave or All By Myself though ;)

Ok seems legit

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. The security guy **I** politely asked to give me the drumstick that laid on the ground gave it to the dude beside me, who didn't even ask. The same happened with Mike's pick. Same dude again. Sorry but that was just mean.

That's how it unfortunately mostly always works at concerts here. I guess the security guys need their fun and want to see us get angry :lol:

Someone asked a security guard for a dropped pick and he picked it up and put it in his own pocket! Different band though

okay, expect this possibility... Only Uno and now Dos is soon to be released so the Uno and Dos pic are corresponding to the albums release. Tre might have some tre drumsticks and might be given away after the Dos era and into the Tre era, and maybe a Quatro pic from Jason (if he has Quatro picks) to go along with tre's drumsticks!

okay, expect this possibility... Only Uno and now Dos is soon to be released so the Uno and Dos pic are corresponding to the albums release. Tre might have some tre drumsticks and might be given away after the Dos era and into the Tre era, and maybe a Quatro pic from Jason (if he has Quatro picks) to go along with tre's drumsticks!

I like your thinkin' :happy:

Ah, I have quite a few different picks from my favourite bands and this I would love! But alas, Im not going to spend £20 on the IC in order to have to spend even more on the actual picks themselves...

I feel that if you've already payed for the club, surely they can afford to send out some freebies such as picks every now and then, no? Maybe it's me being too idealistic as everything seems to be about making money these days... Ah well...

Ah, I have quite a few different picks from my favourite bands and this I would love! But alas, Im not going to spend £20 on the IC in order to have to spend even more on the actual picks themselves...

I feel that if you've already payed for the club, surely they can afford to send out some freebies such as picks every now and then, no? Maybe it's me being too idealistic as everything seems to be about making money these days... Ah well...

where did you get that from?

How badly i would love one of these...though a) i doubt any of these have been touched by a band member and b) it's probably a contest and US only which means i'm out...but i will dream until i can't! It would go lovely with my drumstick from Shepherds Bush though :D

where did you get that from?

Do you not have to pay for them? :o if you don't, I immediately retract my statement and actually praise the IC!

Do you not have to pay for them? :o if you don't, I immediately retract my statement and actually praise the IC!

i dont think you have to pay for them (bja said that there would be some surprises or something like that for those who pre ordered the box set-or idiots )

I'd looove to have 1 of each! :woot: If it's a contest, I hope it's open for everyone.

and they're obviously brand new, non used picks... :P

I kinda hope we just get them...contests are fine but when it comes to GD contests I never seem to win :P

We don't know for sure, still waiting for an announcement from the IC. Seems like the sort of thing they would give away to contest winners though. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

Ohhhh I'd love the billie and the fuck time ones to go with the dirnt one mike gave me at shepherds bush!

Think it's fairly obvious the band hasn't handled all these picks though seeing as they're in their bags still, but if they're giving them out for free then I'll take them! Don't think I'd pay for them though.

Tré doesn't get a pick cuz he doesn't play guitar (mainly) at the shows, the UNO ones are for Billie and the dos ones are for Mike and the FK-TIME ones are for Jason

:lol: makes sense

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was a US only contest.

Archived