Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay tuned again! We're all waiting patiently (or not) for an update on how we'll be able to have a chance to get at least one of these and they don't stop teasing us...I really hope it won't be a U.S. only contest.

If they keep us waiting this long and it turns out to be US only I'm gonna be pissed.

It's been a month since they announced this contest and no details yet :mellow:

It's been a month since they announced this contest and no details yet :mellow:

By doing it this way, they drive traffic to their website, because everyone keeps checking back to see if anything's been announced.

I guess they need the business. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i hope its not us only... the idiot club would seem even more useless to me then (but i got it with the box set and i think i will not renew it anyway...)

I saw that on IC twitter they wrote to someone "Taking a second to complete rules that aren't just for the US. Hope you understand!"

what does it mean?

I saw that on IC twitter they wrote to someone "Taking a second to complete rules that aren't just for the US. Hope you understand!"

what does it mean?

It means it won't be for US people only :)

Thanks! I love all the insiders that we have on GDC

He's more than just an insider, he posts all the news on greenday.com and the idiot club

it should be US and UK for the pick contest. there is all sorts of legal mumjumbo that prevents it from being open to everyone. it will be getting better hopefully.

it should be US and UK for the pick contest.

:mellow: Fine. I never wanted a membership for the Idiot Club anyway. :angry

Why do I even have a membership then.. ? :(

it should be US and UK for the pick contest. there is all sorts of legal mumjumbo that prevents it from being open to everyone. it will be getting better hopefully.

Jeesh, at least make Idiot Club less expensive for others?

I understand that the legal problems make it more difficult, but you can't say that it's impossible. There are enough websites out there that have contests/give-aways that are open to everyone. Since the Idiot Club is a paid (not to mention expensive) service, I really think that you should have the means to do the extra effort to make it open to everyone. It's just a lame excuse.

it's actually not so fair, cause I don't live in the US or the UK and I have a memebership and I can't even take part of any of the actions in the club. I guess next time I'll think twice before I throw my money on such a waste

This kinda pissed me off :angry There are not only uk and us fans =/

WHAT

they should have said it when they announced this giveaway. I got my hopes up for nothing.

Archived