Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

so, my Idiot Club account expired yesterday, and i won't pay for another year. wasted money for big bands. the same with Rammstein, Misfits, maybe Metallica (when you're not from the US)...

the Idiot Club had nothing good for me.

maybe some guitar picks will land on ebay :)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I wonder what time or if they already did it...if that's the case I didn't win :lol:

I keep getting emails and every time I check I hope it's something saying I won. Nope, it's just stupid shit for Pinterest lol

I keep getting emails and every time I check I hope it's something saying I won. Nope, it's just stupid shit for Pinterest lol

Haha same here!

watch how that forgot about it or something and we won't get the winners for a week!

watch how that forgot about it or something and we won't get the winners for a week!

That would be typical of them :lol:

Right, because they're definition of today is the same as their definition of soon. Just wish I had their dictionary to understand their meanings.

(Same with the launch of the new site. That's coming soon too, right?)

Guys, I've a problem. I sent my entry and all but I wanted to check if it was in my "Sent" folder and I can't find it, it's nowhere! :( I heard the sound of the mail being sent I'm 100% sure about that (I sent it with Apple's mail app) but I can't be sure if the folks at Idiot Club received it so I'd like to know if it has been received or If I can send another e-mail (cause they said 1 entry per person). Can anyone help me please?

Guys, I've a problem. I sent my entry and all but I wanted to check if it was in my "Sent" folder and I can't find it, it's nowhere! :( I heard the sound of the mail being sent I'm 100% sure about that (I sent it with Apple's mail app) but I can't be sure if the folks at Idiot Club received it so I'd like to know if it has been received or If I can send another e-mail (cause they said 1 entry per person). Can anyone help me please?

You won't be able to send another email because the contest is closed. :( I'm sorry. If you know for sure that you sent it, the best thing you can do is wait to see if you won!

Good luck. :)

Didn't win. Damn. Oh well, congrats to those who did! I'm glad I'm seeing a few GDC members getting them :)

What was video #1 and #4?

#1 was 21st Century Breakdown

#4 Wake Me Up When September Ends

Archived