Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

Its US and UK only. Brian from GD.com revealed that day.

what about canada we are so damn close!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what about canada we are so damn close!

Canada rarely gets anything :sorry: ...we're only a short border away.... but Canada did after all get TRÉ before anyone else

The contest is up on the IC :dance:

Edit: Hang on, I'm looking at the full list of rules/small print (they haven't bothered to say which members are allowed to enter in the main rules - upfront as ever I see :rolleyes:), and I'm not seeing the UK mentioned there :S. I thought the UK was included this time? Off to the IC forum to find out about this.

FFS. Business as usual at the IC.

I wonder how many international members will enter without reading the small print and never realize their entry didn't count, and think they got something for their membership money when really they got nothing? Something tells me that has something to do with why they don't mention it's only for US members in the main rules.

The contest is up on the IC :dance:

Edit: Hang on, I'm looking at the full list of rules/small print (they haven't bothered to say which members are allowed to enter in the main rules - upfront as ever I see :rolleyes:), and I'm not seeing the UK mentioned there :S. I thought the UK was included this time? Off to the IC forum to find out about this.

That was easy.

US only...well that was worth it. I thought it took them three months or whatever it was because they were trying to make the contest available to everybody? :S

Well that contest was easy. I knew the answers immediately. At first I thought the stills would be from NEW videos we haven't seen yet, trying to make us match the pics with their new songs, so it would be a challenge and letting us know there are more videos. Instead, they were all previous videos. Weird.

Sorry UK fans that you can't enter after all. Lame. Still, 3 picks? Like, that's IT?? Gosh, I imagined there would be at least more than 3 XD OH well, 100 lucky people will get them.

THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.

yeah. cheers IC.

What do you have to do for the contest and how many picks are being given away?

It really wouldn't bother me if they would at least just recognise how frustrating it is and make the rules clear. Can't they somehow put on regional contests?

What do you have to do for the contest and how many picks are being given away?

Match 5 video stills to their music video, and 3 picks.

lol US only again? seriously? wtf..... i thought Idiot Club was going to start being for everyone.. but okay

I have to admit it I hate to wait for a contest that's USA only, but I will renew my account just for 3 reasons, early concert tickets, the t- shirt and Mike answering my questions!!

OMG! GDA does international shipping but the IC doesn't, you take $28 but you can pay an international shipping

All of you moaning about it being US only, read the post they made on the IC forum. It explains everything.

http://idiotclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19671

I have to admit it I hate to wait for a contest that's USA only, but I will renew my account just for 3 reasons, early concert tickets, the t- shirt and Mike answering my questions!!

OMG! GDA does international shipping but the IC doesn't, you take $28 but you can pay an international shipping

There's a difference between sending someone something they paid for and something they won. Loads of different rules for purchased goods and won goods.

So don't compare the two, because it's apples to oranges.

All of you bitching about it being US only, read the post they made on the IC forum. It explains everything.

http://idiotclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19671

There's a difference between sending someone something they paid for and something they won. Loads of different rules for purchased goods and won goods.

So don't compare the two, because it's apples to oranges.

Yes I know that GDA shipping is payed, but we pay IC $28 and international shipping is like $5 the t-shirt's al least $8 and other web things is like $5 per member they should at least do 1 international contest per year

WAIT! I read the post

If you guys are upset about it being US only, I encourage you to post it in this Idiot Club topic. No need to spam up our topic with it. A lot more useful over there.

Im trying to log in to Idiot club to get the picks from the studio, but every time I try to log in it says its incorrect. I tried everything. Please help!!

Im trying to log in to Idiot club to get the picks from the studio, but every time I try to log in it says its incorrect. I tried everything. Please help!!

next to where you login it says "If you forgot your password or need to renew, please click HERE." :)

The Idiot Club is a fucking joke. It's not even just the US-only thing, it's the fact that they're giving people three each, meaning you're three times less likely to win. I'm sure everyone will have been pleased to get one pick.

I tried that, They emailed me the password and everything but it still doesn't work

Archived