Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

Give a ¡Uno! Pick to me to be nice :) just one :)

Lol, in fact share em all out to be extra nice

you have been trolled by the IC :P

Oh god that sucks!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got an envelope with a paper that said the picks were in there...but they weren't!

You didn't accidently throw them away did you? You checked the envelope really good? They were in a very tiny bag in a flat envelope. I almost missed them myself.

You didn't accidently throw them away did you? You checked the envelope really good? They were in a very tiny bag in a flat envelope. I almost missed them myself.

believe me i checked... i ripped that envelop apart and look around the area i opened it in...there was nada!

still haven't gotten an email back from them, i guess i'll keep waiting :dry:

believe me i checked... i ripped that envelop apart and look around the area i opened it in...there was nada!

still haven't gotten an email back from them, i guess i'll keep waiting :dry:

Oh that sucks. :( Hope you get them.

You know I wish now they would release those picks to purchase. That way anyone who didn't win has the choice to buy them :happy:

anyone there who hasn't gotten their picks yet? I still haven't received mine... I'm starting to get impatient. :P

anyone there who hasn't gotten their picks yet? I still haven't received mine... I'm starting to get impatient. :P

i still haven't either and know the feeling. ive been checking the mail every day! the mail gets here usually within the next two hours so hopefully ill get them today!

i still haven't either and know the feeling. ive been checking the mail every day! the mail gets here usually within the next two hours so hopefully ill get them today!

Ok, good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't received them yet!

The mail already came here today, but no guitar picks. :(

Still no guitar picks for me... I sent an email to IC. Anyone else who still hasn't received them, or am I really the only one?

EDIT: I just got them!!!!! :runaround:

I cried of happiness... I'm crazy like that.

:lol:

Archived