Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

Damn, I had no idea they were chosen at random, I thought it was for the first 100. I knew I submitted early! But still didn't win due to the choosing at random lol.

Oh well. Congrats to those who did win. :)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This US only thing sucks though seriously they need to sort that shit out cause its bloody lousy on fans everywhere else

• 2 weeks later...

the picks were sent out abour the middle of last week I think it was. waiting for mine to arrive before I decide how to do that side of things.

i didn't win but it's aight, i already have uno dos AND tre picks on a necklace :P

where did you get them from?

Damn didn't win! Congratulations everyone that did though, pretty sweet little item, especially for us guitarists !

just wondering did any of the winners get a email about it? I haven't gotten one

Damn didn't win! Congratulations everyone that did though, pretty sweet little item, especially for us guitarists !

It's not like anyone would actually play it though

I saw on twitter some people have gotten theirs, mine still aren't here! I'm too impatient, I don't even know what I'm going to do with them.

Give a ¡Uno! Pick to me to be nice :) just one :)

i got an envelope with a paper that said the picks were in there...but they weren't!

you need to contact the admin about that then. try the contests@idiotclub.com address. contact me through the idiot club if you don`t get a reply.

you need to contact the admin about that then. try the contests@idiotclub.com address. contact me through the idiot club if you don`t get a reply.

thanks! i've sent an email out, and now i'm just waiting for a reply...

i got an envelope with a paper that said the picks were in there...but they weren't!

omg! :o That sucks... I hope they answer your email quickly, and that you get your picks soon!

you have been trolled by the IC :P

mail just came, still no guitar picks... Ever since I've been here, I've been running to the mailman to see if he had anything for me - no luck so far. At least I know they're not far away. :)

Archived