Guitar picks straight from the studio - Idiot Club exclusive

Australian1diot

Idiot Club has posted news on guitar picks which are straight from the studio. They stated that they are able to be in your (our) possession but we don't know how and when we will be able to get em'. (Idiot Club Members Only).

'Like what you see? Green Day just sent Idiot Club a massive amount of guitar picks from the studio featuring new art. Stay tuned for details how you can get yours exclusively here at Idiot Club :) Aren't you glad you joined??'

The artwork on the picks are the two album arts from Uno and Dos, and the middle set of pics show the licence plate labeled with 'FK*TIME'. Maybe these picks were used in the making of the Trilogy as they were 'Straight from the Studio'. Well, those are my thoughts, tell me yours below! (Sorry mods if this has already been posted or has to be posted elsewhere) ://

picks.jpg

EDIT: Getting close... stay tuned for details... - 11-08

gpicks.jpg

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweeeeeet.

Some of those picks look like they have wear and tear, so it's pretty likely they're used alright.

Shame I'm not a member though...

Yeah! Do you think there will be a contest or something like that?

They look like unopened packages. I'm sorry but I doubt that they have actually been used. :(

I thought so too when i saw the post but then 'Straight from the Studio' caught me off guard.

The Idiot club has really picked up over the last few months. I actually like the things they are doing now. I still wouldn't bother with the forum there but the exclusive content and competitions have actually been good :)

I hope we get some of these (one of each?) with the Dos shipment of the ultimate box set. No use in just sending a CD, they have to send us free stuff too!

If these actually came "from the studio" that would be completely awesome! I would probably make one into like a pick necklace :) I fucking love pick necklaces :lol:

These are the same as GD were using on tour recently. At a gig, before or afterwards, politely and discretely ask a roadie or someone connected to the band. That is how my children got their GD souvenirs (picks and drumsticks).

I just hope it's opened to all idiot club members and not just US residents... I doubt it

Archived