¡Tre! track listing!

brianbags

I'm really looking forward to Tre cos of the descriptions we got from the interviews.

Yeah, couldn't agree more. I guess iTré! will be the perfect ending for the triology, really :happy:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MadeInRatCity

How many songs on this record are ballads? I'm suspicious for them mentioning tre is gonna be epic. How to define epic? I don't get that part. Like UNO said as power pop DOS being mentioned as foxboroish. What's with tre?

I'm looking forward to Little Boy Named Train.

How many songs on this record are ballads? I'm suspicious for them mentioning tre is gonna be epic. How to define epic? I don't get that part. Like UNO said as power pop DOS being mentioned as foxboroish. What's with tre?

American-Idiot-ish

Was semi-hoping they had accidentally left out "The Forgotten when typing this up, essentially forgetting "The Forgotten" :P

I remember that GDA once made a news post in which they forgot "The Forgotten". It was funny. :P

I'm looking forward to Little Boy Named Train.

Really?? We didn't noticed that already!

Billie has described Tré to be more American Idiot-ish. I don't think there will be more than maybe 3 or 4 :3

At least this solves the debate of whether the trilogy will include 36 or 37 tracks. 36 it is!

:woot: Fabulous! Very pleased to see Drama Queen there and the rest sounds intriguing and wonderful :happy:

At least this solves the debate of whether the trilogy will include 36 or 37 tracks. 36 it is!

No. 12 + 13 + 12 = 37

Cool. This is the only album out of the three that I haven't heard any of the songs yet. I'm excited for it.

"MY IMAGINATION RUNS AWAY, ON THIS 8TH AVENUE SERANDE!!" can't fucking wait for that song. I hope the play it live at Rochester on 1/13

Tre is gonna kick butts. I'm pretty excited for every track and I've only heard two, three when The Forgotten comes out.

I think this is still the album I'm most excited about hearing. :D I wonder how Drama Queen will work there? I've never been crazy about that song but still really looking forward to hearing the studio version. I'd say I'm most excited for 8th Ave. Serenade, but then I'm really intrigued by Brutal Love which sounds like it'll be great too. I'm intrigued by most of it, just give me the album already. :P

For people thinking that they may spoil The Forgotten, the real end of the trilogy is the whole record I think. But we'll see :P

:woot: WOOHOO! Finally we have the tracklist! :runaround:

atm I'm most excited to hear "The Forgotten"

I just won't listen to The Forgotten

Then you're gonna have hard time to avoid it. It's going to have a lot of radio play, because it's a Twilight-single.

Archived