Design Green Day's Facebook cover photo

~ Walking Contradiction

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really, really cool. I doubt I'm talented enough to win but I'll probably give it a shot :lol:

That was fast! :o

You know that you had 26 days to enter, right?

haha yes but if i kept working on it thennnn i would have never submitted it! i don't get spare time usually!

haha yes but if i kept working on it thennnn i would have never submitted it! i don't get spare time usually!

:)

I usually keep working on my stuff until last minute. That's why I was asking.

:ninja:

:)

I usually keep working on my stuff until last minute. That's why I was asking.

:ninja:

Haha fair enough! I've always been like this though. Design it and BAM. Done. I did it with my degree as well. Hated doing trials and vesions. I know what I like so I do it - and it's worked pretty well for me so far! :lol:

(a) The Work must be entrant’s own original work, created solely by entrant; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have won any award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.

(b) Except as set forth on the Contest Site, the Work must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.

Can anyone explain what those mean?? does it mean i cant get an image of THIS band from the internet and edit it in photoshop or somethig?:o

That's a really cool contest. Fuck, I wish I would have done more design work in college (and by "more," I mean "any") :lol:

Hmm. Too bad I have no graphic design skills whatsoever. Now if it was hand drawn art, then we'd be talking. I can do a mean skull!

IMG_1190_zps45bfe4a1.jpg

It's not even banner shaped...

As much as I'd love to enter, I know that I'm going to procrastinate and not remember until about 11 PM the night before, so...good luck to those who are entering. :lol:

I just saw this, it's not even US only... but you have to be 18 and I'll be 17 fucking days off turning 18 on the closing date. 3 days off on the date the winner is announced.

I'm so disappointed :(

:(

You wanna switch birthdays for a while? :ninja:

GDA-1.png 50% done :o i took the images from greenday.com so i hope thats not copyrighted or anything :(

I didn't understand one thing: can i use for example their

logos, backgrounds of the trilogy, their photos or

not?

OMG. You should :lol:

Hahahaha I actually did enter it. Hopefully people will see it and laugh I guess? :lol:

Are we allowed to use photos/official artwork of them? What can we do exactly?

Hahahaha I actually did enter it. Hopefully people will see it and laugh I guess? :lol:

Haha awesome. Hope you win, it's hilarious

Archived