Design Green Day's Facebook cover photo

~ Walking Contradiction

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the design that won, I guess that's unpopular here though :lol:.

A lot of the top entries sucked. le facepalm

I didn't enter, so I guess I shouldn't talk. I totally forgot about this. What does the winner receive?

I'm shocked that I didn't win :lol:

Jk.

I'm not really a huge fan of the design that did either. Oh well. I would have loved to see Flo win as well.

A lot of the top entries sucked. le facepalm

I didn't enter, so I guess I shouldn't talk. I totally forgot about this. What does the winner receive?

Green Day's Choice

One winner will have their design featured as Green Day’s timeline photograph. In addition the winner will receive:

• Exposure for their submission on Green Day’s social media channels
  • One pair of tickets to a Green Day concert of the winner’s choice (travel and accommodation is the responsibility of the winner)
  • Five signed copies of Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré
  • $500

People's Choice

The highest voted artist will receive exposure for their submission on Green Day’s Facebook page

:)

Jk.

I'm not really a huge fan of the design that did either. Oh well. I would have loved to see Flo win as well.

omg THANKS! :wub:

One pair of tickets to a Green Day concert of the winner’s choice (travel and accommodation is the responsibility of the winner)

trololololol

Damn! The cover is not nearly as good as all of the ones here! I would've thought Flo should at least have gotten some recognition! Who decides this shit?

and we were blaming GDA for choosing bad designs for the Tshirt Design contest. :P

Bad things happen. Even by Green Day management xD

Not really a fan of the winning one, maybe it would have been better without that "warm up, party, hangover" text? I dunno, I don't really like how that's been taken literally there either.

At least it's better than some of the really awful ones that had a lot of votes, though! Shame that the best entries didn't seem to have a chance.

That's awful. The design sucks, the colors aren't even right for the green, orange, blue aren't with the corresponding album.

At least a guy who appears to be a genuine fan won. I'm sure his pants are still as full of jizz as mine would be had I won. I'd tend to agree that I saw better stuff in the entries, but after you eliminate all the ones that ignored the rules (size, copyright etc) you still have to be lucky enough to fit what the judging panel wanted. And apparently, he had it. So congrats, good sir.

Plus, now I can use my entry as my own facebook cover photo and a signature on GDC... once I make it small enough. Damn size restrictions. Oh the irony :D

That's awful. The design sucks, the colors aren't even right for the green, orange, blue aren't with the corresponding album.

uno has green inside the letters and blue behind; dos has orange in the letters and green behind; tre has blue in the letters and orange behind. I actually really like the design, though. I didn't see all of the others, but this definitely looks polished and fun.

Archived