Design Green Day's Facebook cover photo

~ Walking Contradiction

With the release of their much-anticipated trilogy, Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré, Green Day is inviting aspiring designers to submit their best graphic artwork as inspired by their music for the opportunity to have it featured as their Facebook timeline photo.

One winner will have their design featured as Green Day’s timeline photograph. In addition the winner will receive:

• Exposure for their submission on Green Day’s social media channels
  • One pair of tickets to a Green Day concert of the winner’s choice (travel and accommodation is the responsibility of the winner)
  • Five signed copies of Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré
  • $500

The highest voted artist will receive exposure for their submission on Green Day’s Facebook page

Submit by: November 6, 2012

Vote: November 7, 2012 10am PST - November 13, 2012 10am PST

Winner Announced: November 20, 2012

more details here: http://www.talenthouse.com/design-for-green-day

too bad I'm not talented :lol:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw this, it's not even US only... but you have to be 18 and I'll be 17 fucking days off turning 18 on the closing date. 3 days off on the date the winner is announced.

I'm so disappointed :(

I'll probably try to do something just for fun, because I actually don't have many chances for winning with my designe skills. :lol:

I don't understand what's a "facebook timeline" :P But sounds like awesome prizes!

It's this !

gIzFP_1KwHJ.jpg

Hope that a person from GDC wins !

It's this !

gIzFP_1KwHJ.jpg

Hope that a person from GDC wins !

Oh! Thanks ;) I hope a cool kick-ass design wins!

I like to create timeline for my page, but I doubt

they are so nice to win lol. However, I will try

What a great contest for the graphic designers on here! Good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

I just saw this, it's not even US only... but you have to be 18 and I'll be 17 fucking days off turning 18 on the closing date. 3 days off on the date the winner is announced.

I'm so disappointed :(

Oh no, what a pity! That really sucks. I'm so sad for you.. and why is this 18+? Dumb :(

@Maria Gloria- just enter as one of your parents and have them play along with it- so if they win, they can just give the prize stuff to you

FUUUUUCK YES!!!!!! Perfect contest. Perfect timing. Perfect prizes.

I'm going to work my ass off to win this!

that's pretty awesome

and my first thought was, why do I want 5 signed albums? - My immediate answer is: because they expect you to sell 4 of them... :mellow:

hmmm I might do this

What am I gonna do with 15 signed copies of the trilogy? :lol:

Amazing prizes! Not sure why anyone would need 5 copies of each album though :lol:

Big bucks!

True lol, bit weird to give away a load of spares to sell on ebay in a contest though :lol:

Archived