-8th Avenue Serenade

-Bouncing Off The Wall

Bouncing off the wall FOR SURE

Outlaws too

On 12/16/2017 at 4:57 AM, hym.jarred said:

I feel like Wild One is super underrated 

My heart in in danger from shadows and strangers now

• 2 weeks later...

I think 21st Century Breakdown has the most underrated songs in Green Day's discography: the two Viva La Gloria, Peacemaker, Restless Heart Syndrome, American Eulogy, See The Light, Murder City, Horseshoes And Handgrenades. For this reason I love this album so much.

2 hours ago, XXXNoOneKnowsXXX said:

I think 21st Century Breakdown has the most underrated songs in Green Day's discography: the two Viva La Gloria, Peacemaker, Restless Heart Syndrome, American Eulogy, See The Light, Murder City, Horseshoes And Handgrenades. For this reason I love this album so much.

I love all those songs a lot! Definitely underrated. RHS might be my favourite GD song ever

16 hours ago, XXXNoOneKnowsXXX said:

I agree entirely. I listened to American Idiot, 21CB, and RevRad all the way through a couple weeks ago. I still believe that 21CB has some of their best music ever on it. 

On 1/1/2018 at 10:29 AM, Fuzz said:

I agree entirely. I listened to American Idiot, 21CB, and RevRad all the way through a couple weeks ago. I still believe that 21CB has some of their best music ever on it. 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again while I love what they’re doing now I think 21CB represents their creative peak, the absolute  best of Billie’s songwriting and the band’s musical arrangements.

Archived