New Merch

Jorik Van de Ven

Today I saw the black t-shirt with the purple square with the Uno, Dos, Tré faces in it on the dutch EMP store, in a bundle with DOS.

I bought Dos in the local record store near my town yesterday, and they said if i buy all three albums I get a free t-shirt! Don't know what t-shirt to expect honestly???

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is perfect.

I am buying this.

Pretty much my reaction. Only £9 and the cashier guy said that there'll be similar shirts with different colour schemes for all 3 albums, so I'm hoping he wasn't bullshitting!!

Pretty much my reaction. Only £9 and the cashier guy said that there'll be similar shirts with different colour schemes for all 3 albums, so I'm hoping he wasn't bullshitting!!

:o

I want all of those...

Good thing I know some people in England. :happy:

Today I saw the black t-shirt with the purple square with the Uno, Dos, Tré faces in it on the dutch EMP store, in a bundle with DOS.

I bought Dos in the local record store near my town yesterday, and they said if i buy all three albums I get a free t-shirt! Don't know what t-shirt to expect honestly???

If I were you I'd buy the bundle cause it won't be available very long (like the uno bundle). I also got the t-shirt and LOVE it :) so better buy the bundle now as you can't be sure what t-shirt you will get after Tré. If it's the same you can still sell it afterwards. But I kinda doubt that^^

If I were you I'd buy the bundle cause it won't be available very long (like the uno bundle). I also got the t-shirt and LOVE it :)/> so better buy the bundle now as you can't be sure what t-shirt you will get after Tré. If it's the same you can still sell it afterwards. But I kinda doubt that^^

Oh no. I already get two copies of Dos!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'm not only one who doesn't get those arrows.. or am I ? :lol:

As far as I know, the arrow is just the icon used to indicate a download (like on iTunes)

Archived