New Merch

Jorik Van de Ven

No, I don't understand either? b.t.w. You know what Dexter sings in spanish in OC guns?

No, I'm interested though! Do YOU know? :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I'm interested though! Do YOU know? :)

I tried to Google translate it to dutch and it said something like: dick fuck dick...

I tried to Google translate it to dutch and it said something like: dick fuck dick...

Woah. :o Didn't quite expect that!

241879a.jpg

This one arrived the other day, it's really cool :D bought it from EMP

Why the hell couldn't have that been one of the album covers?

That'd be badass, and trippy.

I want that first shirt. :o So simple, but I lvoe it.

I hope they'll end up having other shirt colors...I've seen waaay too many black and white shirts. :P

Why the hell couldn't have that been one of the album covers?

That'd be badass, and trippy.

I agree I bet it was the runner up in choice for the album design.

I think that they should release more shirts for Warning and the Insomniac Era, i searched on internet, but didn't find a lot of stuff. For Warning, it would be nice a shirt with the man getting electrified and for Insomniac, i'd say the band in 1995 would be a cool idea for a shirt :)

Here's hoping they make ones with Mike and Tre's faces too!

The 2nd one is also in HMV, which is a British CD retailer :) I've got it myself actually

Question: I'd love to get this rubber bracelet but I have only found it on the American store. I really don't want to get it from there because a) I'd have to wait a really long time for it to arrive and b) the shipping would cost really much. So did anyone find it anywhere nearer Germany? Thanks in advance!

Question: I'd love to get this rubber bracelet but I have only found it on the American store. I really don't want to get it from there because a) I'd have to wait a really long time for it to arrive and b) the shipping would cost really much. So did anyone find it anywhere nearer Germany? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried the european store? Or is there no difference concerning shipping and shippingcosts?

Have you tried the european store? Or is there no difference concerning shipping and shippingcosts?

Yeah, I have, it's not there. :(

I bought this shirt from the official store a while back and just got it today.

BGCTGD130.JPG

Gotta say I'm majorly disappointed. Shirt hardly looks like that. The design takes up almost the entire shirt and wraps around to the sides, and it looks like it was tailored for a 6'5" skeleton.

I hate this bullshit slim fit trend. Every time I order a shirt online, I get it and it fits me like a cocktail dress :dry:

Archived