New Merch

Jorik Van de Ven

So everybody wondering about girl sized shirts, I bought this one in the german shop "Saturn" today!

CIMG7412_zps0e9ad397.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everybody wondering about girl sized shirts, I bought this one in the german show "Saturn" today!

Wow, grey Green Day t-shirt! Quite a rare thing. (I might be wrong, but I don't remember grey/blue color combination in GD merch recently) Need to check out our local Saturn :creep:

Wow, grey Green Day t-shirt! Quite a rare thing. (I might be wrong, but I son't remember grey/blue color combination in GD merch recently) Need to check out our local Saturn :creep:

I have another grey / black / white shirt I bought in England somewhen last year but it's pretty much the only other shirt I can remember, so yeah :D

The new merch is EPIC. :woot:

I have the fifth shirt from the top (the tour one ;)).

And by the way, can someone PLEASE tell me where could I get/order that Kill The DJ mug? I NEED IT!!!

LOL,I want the cup too!! I know it comes with that DOS pre-order package thingy, but I don't know if it is available by itself yet.

hope they have exclusive tour shirts when on tour

I hope so too! I really want one with the emirates date on the back but I'm sure there will begone much closer to the time :)

But fingers crossed! :D

I saw the shirts Hot Topic has I really like them, but I never actually see them in the store only online :angry .

I haven't seen any trilogy era posters yet (if you don't count those Uno-promo posters on eBay). Hopefully there's going to be some. I would love to have all the three of them on my wall :)

I haven't seen any trilogy era posters yet (if you don't count those Uno-promo posters on eBay). Hopefully there's going to be some. I would love to have all the three of them on my wall :)

What about the photographs they made. I know we (dutchies) will get a poster from one of that photos in a dutch magazine this/next month.

What about the photographs they made. I know we (dutchies) will get a poster from one of that photos in a dutch magazine this/next month.

I meant the cover artwork :) I haven't seen those on any online store.. And I think I'm too lazy to check out the newest issues of music/entertainment/teen magazines here for a poster :lol:

So everybody wondering about girl sized shirts, I bought this one in the german shop "Saturn" today!

CIMG7412_zps0e9ad397.jpg

Oh hell yea they got new GD shirts??? :woot:

I meant the cover artwork :) I haven't seen those on any online store.. And I think I'm too lazy to check out the newest issues of music/entertainment/teen magazines here for a poster :lol:

I couldn't wait for a poster, so I painted the three album covers on my wall. Turned out pretty nice!

CIMG7412_zps0e9ad397.jpg

That's nice. I wish they would have it at one of the dutch stores of Saturn.

Oh my god if someone could buy this for me I would be very grateful (and pay you back of course) :)

Where you're from? There's an international EMP-site and many European ones. I suggest you to check this out: http://www.emp-online.com/

Can you give me the direct link to the US store?

http://www.emp-onlin...ter/art_245666/ here, it looks like that shipping costs 19,90 € outside of EU so I suggest you to check out some US based online stores :) Search from Google with: "Green Day Trio poster" and you should find something. I did.

Thanks for linking to this! The Swedish store has it too so I gotta get it, looks really cool :)

Yeah, although EMP have a pretty big shipping costs even if they deliver to your own country. I think it's 9,95 € here if you pay with your Visa or online bank account, so it's the lowest one. And that poster costs under 6 euros.. :lol:

http://www.emp-onlin...ter/art_245666/ here, it looks like that shipping costs 19,90 ¤ outside of EU so I suggest you to check out some US based online stores :) Search from Google with: "Green Day Trio poster" and you should find something. I did.

Yeah, although EMP have a pretty big shipping costs even if they deliver to your own country. I think it's 9,95 ¤ here if you pay with your Visa or online bank account, so it's the lowest one. And that poster costs under 6 euros.. :lol:

I did but I didn't find it bring sold in the US:(

rockabilia also has a new shirt they list as 'on the dot', with no pic....for $30 us....

rockabilia also has a new shirt they list as 'on the dot', with no pic....for $30 us....

it's this one:

2822picture2Upload.jpg

I find it a little bit annoying that Billie's and Mike's dot colors are other way around compared to the albums cover art. :lol: Not a big deal, just noticed that.

I need posters of each album cover's artwork so I can frame them and hang them up to go with the rest of my album posters...

Archived