New Merch

Jorik Van de Ven

www.large.nl

Where are those from?

Finnish EMP, it's the same site you have there but for Finnish people, part of EMP-group. I think you'll find those on large.nl too.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat.Is.Perfect. :woot:

Yeah I like it too. :happy: I think Germany has their own EMP so you can check it out there!

Where do you find all this new merch? :o

I can only find a few in the Green Day store. Please add links to everything you upload here

They will be releaseing more merch on the tour...

so there will end up being heaps of merch :)

241872a.jpg

here's a few:

241875a.jpg241874a.jpg

241873a.jpg241877a.jpg

241878a.jpg241879a.jpg

That's the kind of colourful merch I was waiting for! :woot: Not that I love all of those designs, but at least they fit with the trilogy theme.

Yeah guys, please post the link to the stores in your posts as well instead of just pictures. That way we don't have to look for it first :)

EMP (Or Large, as it's called here) is a great site for merch. I bought Green Day merch and other things from their site several times. Here is the link to their international store with GD merch. If you scroll all the way down you can see links to the other stores. If you're from the Netherlands or Sweden for example you should go to those stores because it'll probably save shipping costs.

That's the kind of colourful merch I was waiting for! :woot:

Yeah guys, please post the link to the stores in your posts as well instead of just pictures. That way we don't have to look for it first :)

I forgot it yesterday, sorry. I edited my post and put the link for international EMP-site :)

There's even more new merch. All from EMP. Some of it is also available at the official German GD store: http://greenday.bravado.de/

kJ7wC.jpgnKvyE.jpg

Not trilogy related, but really cool anyway.

88z5P.jpgjccjv.jpghltUD.jpg

Thanks! Think I'll wait to for US store to carry them. Less shipping costs than from across the pond. But nice to know there's at least one out there! ;)

I so agree with you. I wish there were more women's/fitted shirts. The only other new one that hasn't been posted here is this one :D

7NIzr.jpg

Edit: Just found this one, which is really cool. Want! It's part of the musical tour range from the UK/EU official Green Day store. More here: http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/greenday/index.php

HTGHg.jpg

Why is all the merchandise released in every other country but the US? It doesn't make sense to me :/

Finnish EMP, it's the same site you have there but for Finnish people, part of EMP-group. I think you'll find those on large.nl too.

No. believe me, I looked

I regret not buying a tour shirt. What the fuck brain? :sorry:

Ah, I'm going to hold out and wait for a tour shirt with the emirates date on the back - I just like to have shirts with the dates I've been to on them :)

I wish theyd just come out with a nice, simple pullover hoodie. The only one I've ever seen is the one that says Green Day in the "metal god" font and I don't like it. The zip up hoodies are almost always ugly as sin -_-

They released a couple of good hoodies after 21 CB was released...

I wish theyd just come out with a nice, simple pullover hoodie. The only one I've ever seen is the one that says Green Day in the "metal god" font and I don't like it. The zip up hoodies are almost always ugly as sin -_-

These are not trilogy related, but over the past few years there's been quite a few nice and simple pullover hoodies. I wish they weren't so expensive so I could buy them :lol:http://greenday.bravado.de/p10-h0438/index.html

What is with the arrows...

What has it got to do with UNO DOS TRE????

Tré began wearing clothes with this arrow on it. I don't actually know if it's from a brand or something from Green Day / Warner Bros?

Not a fan of most of this stuff. Can't a brotha just get a plain hooded sweatshirt with a simple logo? Nothing beats my Benchwarmer hoodie.

Damn, beat me to it! The Metal God logo is sweet...wish I could find that hoodie smaller than an XL.

Fake edit: Devil post!

Archived