!Dos! Pre-order Bundle

alecandstuff

The Green Day webstore has recently added a new pre-order bundle for !Dos! which looks like this:

BGGDCOMBO10.JPG

It comes with the shirt, a mug with the "Kill The DJ" artwork, and a re-filable lighter.

Quite sexy if you ask me, you can order it here: http://greenday.shop...&pc=BGGDCOMBO09

!Dos! is also available for pre-order on vinyl as well! :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God. Dammit.

Green Day is the only band that consistently makes me want their merch, but they're also one of the most expensive bands out there.

Hopefully Hot Topic will have an exclusive color vinyl press like they did with Uno. I'm going to wait it out and see, I prefer vinyl anyways.

Personally, I'm gonna wait for this stuff to be sold separately since I already have the box set and all, but I'm really digging the mug and shirt! :D

oh man...the mug and lighter are pretty sweet looking!! however, thats a god awful lot of money.

Stop ripping us off, Green Day. :mad:

This is only a little bit cheaper than the box set!!

I do like that mug, though. I might buy it separately. If it's not like 50 bucks or anything.

Mug's kinda cool. But what's the lighter for?

Lighting cigarettes, lighting candles, lighting things in general i would expect!

Guest MadeInRatCity

Lighting cigarettes, lighting candles, lighting things in general i would expect!

So they want us to smoke. That's weird.

So they want us to smoke. That's weird.

They aren't telling you to smoke! Lighters can be used to light more than cigarettes and like i said candles is another example of many (Lighting fireworks, Lighting a fire for camping etc and more and more) ! Also it looks like a zippo lighter in that picture and they are often collected by people who want different designs on them etc so for a Green Day fan who collects zippo lighters it would be cool.

Price isnt bad. All the items that were in the Uno bundle are (were?) available on their own after uno came out. I'll try to save up for this

64 bucks??? How about a Deluxe edition of DOS instead? The price tag is just way too expensive.

Archived