Slutty *insert profession*, hanging signs dudes, movie characters, OCs, devils and GD "cosplayers". I personally can't wait to see this thread be soaked in creative ideas and funny pictures!
The winners will receives banners that I will make myself. I'm not a designer, so they'll have a distinct suckyness that will make it even more unique.
The winners will be announced sometime after Halloween, and the deadline to enter will be November 1st, worldwide (that means when all the timezones have entered the new month.)
The rules are as following:
1. if the costume is purely store bought, you need to state it in your entering post.
2. if it's home made, same goes for that. Take the praise, bitches.
3. 1 entry per member.
4. no nudity. If you're going as a on-set pornstar, you'll need to make some sort of censoring on your picture. We have under aged people here!
5. No double accounts to vote yourself up, we can see IPs yo.
6. No butthurt comments. Can't stand it.
7. No hating
8. No costumes strongly represents blasphemy or racism. To a certain extent. It can be fun, it can be offensive. Way your options here.
More rules will follow when I see the need for them.
There will be a first and second spot for both categories, best and worst. In addition 2 banners will go to the best slutty *insert profession* and worst slutty *insert profession*. Men! Get your stockings out. Can't all be females, that's boring.
As explained, like 10 times, categories are as following:
- Best costume/runner up
- Worst costume/runner up
- Best slut/runner up (men are encouraged to enter)
- worst slut/runner up (men are encouraged to enter)
Entries opens now and closes Nov 1st.
Everyone can enter, NO US ONLY BULLSHIT!
So good luck, happy Halloween, and give us your best shot!
Let the fake blood flow
How the voting and categories work:
Any picture uploaded is automatically entered in all 4 categories. After the deadline, I'll download all the images, photoshop names on them and re-upload them in the thread so people can vote. I'll put them into the correct categories in the 4 polls I'll be having here as well so you can find who you want to vote for as easy as possible.
I'll make a separate thread for the results when they are ready. The voting will start November 1st (when the deadline is reached and I've uploaded the nominees.)
Hopefully I'll get some help by you guys deciding on what entry to put in what category! It's not easy just deciding what category stuff should fall under, and if someone entered hoping for best and get's nominated for worst, take the joke. It's not seriously "worst" it's a funny remark.
YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE! ENTER, MAKE OTHER PEOPLE SMILE, YO!
Edited by Sarcasm, 08 October 2012 - 08:09 PM.
Added more stuff.