Mike Dirnt will be interview on Zane Lowe today

Schlappy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01n4hts

Mike getting interviewed on BBC radio tonight apparently! should be interesting. though it would be awkward as hell i hope he gets asked about Billie, considering he's practically taken a vow of silence about the whole thing so far. They shouldnt prod him about it but i hope they do cause i'm a nosy fuck

Listen to the interview on GDA

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/3639/

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent. They should definitely ask about Billie. I don't think Mike would have a problem saying how Billie is now, but he may not want to get into the cause of Billies problem.

I think someone will record it, sends it to Andres and he will put it on GDA

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01n4hts

Mike getting interviewed on BBC radio tonight apparently! should be interesting. though it would be awkward as hell i hope he gets asked about Billie, considering he's practically taken a vow of silence about the whole thing so far. They shouldnt prod him about it but i hope they do cause i'm a nosy fuck

No doubt the question will be posed, but I hope he lets BJ speak for himself. That is, if Billie wants to.

No doubt the question will be posed, but I hope he lets BJ speak for himself. That is, if Billie wants to.

yeah for sure. Zane doesnt have a choice really, he'd be a failure if he let that one slip by. Come to think of it, its probably the whole reason mikes going to be on. I mean green day were just on so why else would they want them again? I'm sure a bunch of places are trying to get a word from Mike, but at least Zane wont drag them through the mud. Despite that, somehow i can totally picture Mike just saying "oh hes fine, so how about those albums huh?"

How much time to the interview?

That radio show starts in 1hr 30mins from now. The show itself is 2 hours long and the interview could be broadcast at anytime in those 2hrs.

yeah for sure. Zane doesnt have a choice really, he'd be a failure if he let that one slip by. Come to think of it, its probably the whole reason mikes going to be on. I mean green day were just on so why else would they want them again? I'm sure a bunch of places are trying to get a word from Mike, but at least Zane wont drag them through the mud. Despite that, somehow i can totally picture Mike just saying "oh hes fine, so how about those albums huh?"

That's what I would hope. But you never know I guess!

I would imagine that they've probably decided that it's time to talk about billie and mike has a statement of some sort to give out. Zane won't prod him further than that.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came with a uk tour announcement too.

zane lowe's show is at 7pm-9pm GMT...

so 1pm-3pm EST I think...

I'm 99% sure you can listen to the show live on the radio1 website, because they're always giving shout-outs to american listeners. the interview could be at any time, though it's unlikely to be in the first half hour as they like to spin these things out...

I'll record it if no one else does. :)

Would you? I'm always really nervous I'll miss stuff like this. :shy:

I would like to hear that interview!

I'll record it if no one else does. :)

Thanks Maria Gloria! :happy:

Do you think Zane will play the new song from ¡Dos!?

I really hope my computer will actually co-operate if everyone's counting on me to record :lol:

Archived