A new Green Day song to premiere on IC this Monday

Firecracker Lell

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever, I just want a new song & I'm excited! :)

Since I can't be a member of the IC, a beautiful person is gonna get me the song, right?!!

You'll find it from YouTube in no time.

If this is Stray Heart, bricks will be shit :thumbsup:

More like if this is Stray Heart I'll shit bricks! OMG :runaround: :runaround:

Nah they're just trolling and it's NEW never heard before live version of Know Your Enemy.

Nah they're just trolling and it's NEW never heard before live version of Know Your Enemy.

Don't be negative :dry: They can't be such bastards! :lol:

Don't be negative :dry: They can't be such bastards! :lol:

I'm not negative, I'm just joking. :lol:

I'm not negative, I'm just joking. :lol:

I know. So what if it's Know Your Enemy? That song is kickass :P I prefer that one instead of Oh Love :ermm:

I know. So what if it's Know Your Enemy? That song is kickass :P I prefer that one instead of Oh Love :ermm:

I like Know Your Enemy too... :ninja:

I like Know Your Enemy too... :ninja:

I like Know Your Enemy too! It means pretty much to me because I got on stage during that song, and I've always liked that song! I think it was just the best example for that kind of release. :D

I think it will be Stray Heart, it has all the potential to be a successful single... and why not? A new GD classic song!!

Stray Heart would be an amazing first single. I think it would go no.1 and if it doesn't then the world is crazy. And it would probably get tons of airplay because it has no F-bombs or swears at all and it's really really catchy.And now all this Stray Heart talk is making me wanna listen to Stray Heart again!! :runaround:

Lazy bones FTW.

Won't really matter which will come out first, It's green day and we all know all of the songs in Dos will be awesome.

I think it will be Stray Heart

I love that song! I really wanna hear the studio version!

i rly enjoy that so many 'idiots' at GDC are fallen in love with Stray Heart..seems to be some kind of the highlight song of GDC from the trilogy ^^

I really hope the studio version of Stray Heart lives up to the ridiculously inflated expectations created by people on here...:lol:

Archived