A new Green Day song to premiere on IC this Monday

Firecracker Lell

Green Day's Facebook page just announced!

This Monday, a new song from ¡Dos! will premiere in Idiot Club! Make sure you're a member if you aren't already!http://www.idiotclub.com/

Since I'm not an IC member, is there any more info on IC? What do you think will be the song?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I read that on Facebook :)

I think it will be Stray Heart, we'll see...

Can't wait! :)

I'm guessing it'll be It's Fuck Time or Stray Heart. Whatever it is, I'm excited for new material. :happy:

I said this about Uno but I dont think I'll listen to any new song before Dos is released just to make every single song fresh... after all I only have to wait 38 days :D

I think they will release "It's Fuck Time" :)

I agree. Since most people have already heard it and we already have lots of versions in decent quality, it would be reasonable for them to release it on IC. However I can imagine how many would run and buy IC accounts (and how many bricks would be shit) if it actually is a Stray Heart release.

I saw the title and got all excited about a new Green Day but now it turns out to only be a new song :(

edit: well boo who changed the title?!

if it's Stray Heart I might die.

I hope you are right man :)

I agree. Since most people have already heard it and we already have lots of versions in decent quality, it would be reasonable for them to release it on IC. However I can imagine how many would run and buy IC accounts (and how many bricks would be shit) if it actually was a Stray Heart release.

yeah, it's like an old-new song since the first we've heard this song it was 2 years ago :happy:

or maybe "Stop when the red light Flash" :shok:

Telehit says it stray heart but idiotclub not saying what song it is... what to think

I don't care which one is it anyway, honestly, I just want to hear a full studio version of a song from Dos! :) so I can replay it like a bitch :P

Oh you're fucking kidding me...I'm starting to resent my challenge of not listening to anything until the album release D: This is awesome news though, so soon after Uno! I'll echo what others have said and say it'd be awesome if it was Stray Heart... :wub:

Well but if it actually gonna be Stray Heart... I'm gonna rape this song on repeat.

666th post, mwahaha

:creep:

I just hope its a song we already know (from the previews or live) because otherwise too much would be spoiled. Fuck time would be nice

I hope that the new song will be the new single too because I want Dos to be a bit more "new" than Uno was for me. But I will listen to it no matter what because I want Idiot Club to start paying off for me :happy:

Archived