Green Day on Twilight soundtrack

bri1039

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol wonder if its actually in the film or just bundled with the credits/soundtrack

You have to admit its good exposure and gives us an idea of what the song might sound like ...

First Glee did Good Riddance, and like nobody cared after the fact. The Justin Bieber posted a live Basket Case video on his twitter and still there aren't any beliebers that know who Green Day is and now this. It sounds bad, but it wont be. at least Twilight is over. But even if you do spoil songs, don't spoil this one. This will be the last new studio song to come out for a while, so just don't do it. I repeat, when this song comes out, dont listen to the crappy theater recordings. You'll regret it when you sit down and listen to tre and everything after Dirty Rotten Bastards is old and boring.

haha oh my god all these gif reactions are making me cry with laughter haha!

i love twilight...

:mellow:

All I really care about is the fact we have the option of hearing a new Green Day song sooner. Although this might be the first song I won't listen to before the album release, because it's supposed to be the last song on Tre and I want that to be special. :happy:

Lol wonder if its actually in the film or just bundled with the credits/soundtrack

I hope it's not in the film...the Muse's song was played during a party or whatever, I don't want The forgotten to be "spoiled" that way

Well at least we get one more song to hear before Tre comes out. Weird that the soundtrack comes out on the same day Dos does. So it is a little extra treat.

I see the soundtrack as separate from the movie anyway. The producer of the movie has a lot of strong connections to musicians. Everyone does it if they are given a chance. I am sure some of the other musicians hate the movie too. So I say no big deal.

And everyone thought the Glee news was bad. Told you it was nothing...

I'm okay with Green Day being in the soundtrack, but not the final song from Tre! The only song I wanted to not hear before the album release as it finishes the trilogy. Going to be hard stopping myself from listening to it for two months...

If it makes you feel any better, Green Day likely had no say whatsoever in this.

I hope it's not in the film...the Muse's song was played during a party or whatever, I don't want The forgotten to be "spoiled" that way

lol the famous baseball scene that made everyone like Supermassive Black Hole after the movie :lol:

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is a fucking joke."

All jokes aside, I will have to avoid all Twlight shit from now until Tre's release to avoid hearing The Forgotten, because...

Well fuck, that's the last track that will close off the whole Trilogy. I don't want some sparkly bitch ruining this epic trilogy by having this song come out.

No bueno. ):

Nice marketing, but just not the right song to choose in the trilogy, IMO.

EDIT: Sorry if this is really stupid, but I just have a strong hate against the movies, they are so terrible...

Yeah the films are shit but the soundtracks are good enough for the best artists of this generation, like Radiohead, Lykke Li, The Black Keys, Vampire Weekend, Bon Iver. This is significantly less bad than them going on things like America's Got Talent or The Voice. Also I'm just happy we're getting another song ahead of schedule, The Forgotten comes out the same day as Dos! Although hopefully Dos will have leaked by then.

and The Forgotten was one of my more anticipated tracks. The fact that it fits on the Twilight soundtrack does not help it.

The only thing I don't like about it is how they're trying to explain themselves. It's all about marketing I get it, but the band has said many times how much they dislike Twilight saga. I'd rather they would just admit they only agreed with this because of the exposure it will bring to the upcoming albums (Like Muse did).

if this 'puts you off' the song then you're even lamer than twilight just saying

If it makes you feel any better, Green Day likely had no say whatsoever in this.

Well no they probably had plenty of say in it. And it's a great business move that doesn't really effect them in the long run sooo yeah

Archived