Green Day on Twilight soundtrack

bri1039

This song is just in the credits!? As everyone is leaving? I thought it was the LEAD track?

Super lame.

Alot of the lead songs on soundtracks are in the end or at the start of end credits...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of the lead songs on soundtracks are in the end or at the start of end credits...

Hmm...I never knew that. Well, at least people are getting exposed to Green Day xD

For a movie like Twilight where people are super passionate, most of those fans probably sat through the credits crying with emotions that their favorite franchise just ended, or waiting to see if there are any bonus things in or after the credits.. Everyone heard The Forgotten.

It's hardly at the start of the credits. The song at the end of the movie continues into the credits whilst every significant cast member is displayed onscreen one by one. The Forgotten doesn't come on until about three minutes in, and they've even cut it to about half original length.

I hope people who don't like the series aren't just going to see it to hear the song

I don't wanna spoil anything for those who haven't seen the movie and want to hear the song

I'm VERY disappointed. First, the only good thing on the movie was the damn (fake) battle; and then I get to hear that beautiful song AT THE END, on the credits and CUT? Hell no, you don't do that to a Green Day song. I know, maybe they left the parts they thought were 'important', but the whole song is, they should've leave it entirely

:dry:

my cousin really wants to go and would even pay the ticket for me. I am tempted to go just for the song and to annoy the fans

I have had multiple friends ask me, "Hey man are you mad about Green Day being in the new Twilight movie???"

i have to yes and no.

No because Green Day only improves the movie

but yes i am mad because Green day is too good to be in a twilight movie

damn..many friends got a 'real reason' (thats how they call it..) to laugh about GD being somekind of a 'teenie-band'..not punk but pop >.< just because their song is used for sth like twilight..

• 2 years later...

I really like The Forgotten, and feel like I could have loved it more if it hadn't been on Twilight. Like the first time I heard it, was in the credits of the movie, and it was really good. But when you're listening to Tre, and you hear the forgotten, instantly I think of Twilight, and it (in my opinion) doesn't really feel like it matches the rest of the album. I dunno =/ but I'm sure that since they had it in the movie, thousands of Twihards had to figure out who the band was and brought more popularity to the trilogy.

Archived