¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

when do you thin DOS will be streamed? (i think the 4-5th november)

Of course it will. Every big band now-a-days is doing it.

And if its anything like UNO! The day it streams should be the day it leaks.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it will. Every big band now-a-days is doing it.

And if its anything like UNO! The day it streams should be the day it leaks.

i know it will im just wondering when because last time for uno it was on a monday i was gussing the same for dos

i know it will im just wondering when because last time for uno it was on a monday i was gussing the same for dos

Ya probably next Monday!

Any one have any ideas what the next single from ¡Dos! will be?

Any one have any ideas what the next single from ¡Dos! will be?

Who knows. They haven't even attempted to do anything with Stray Heart (still not available to purchase in the US), and that song had so much hit potential.

I honestly think we'll be lucky to get one more single from this one before they shift all attention towards the finale.

Right - it will leak next week - we have covered that :lol:

Now on to a more serious note : when it does leak what song are you guys most excited to hear that you haven't heard already ?

I am excited for Wow! That's Loud :)

Now on to a more serious note : when it does leak what song are you guys most excited to hear that you haven't heard already ?

Me too! :)

Even though Lady Cobra wouldn't be there obviously lol, maybe Billie could bring a girl on stage to do the rapping part. That's only if someone can actually rap it lol

Maybe I'm the only one but I wouldn't mind if Mike sang it instead. His parts in I Was There and American Eulogy and his song Governator sound very good. If Lady Cobra won't go with them on tour I'd love having that song to hear Mike.

I'm excited for each and every song on Dos. Apart from Nightlife, and the ones we've already heard in full (ie. Stray Heart, Lady Cobra, Amy, SWTRLF).

Maybe I'm the only one but I wouldn't mind if Mike sang it instead. His parts in I Was There and American Eulogy and his song Governator sound very good. If Lady Cobra won't go with them on tour I'd love having that song to hear Mike.

I like when Mike sing too but do you really want Mike to rap like a female rapper? :happy:

Only 13 days!! Can't wait!

I like when Mike sing too but do you really want Mike to rap like a female rapper? :happy:

Mike doesn't have to use falsetto. I think Mike can pull it off with his own amazing voice.

Mike doesn't have to use falsetto. I think Mike can pull it off with his own amazing voice.

Fair enough. I don't listen to rap music but rapping isn't something anyone can do just like that, so I'd say that Mike rapping won't happen and it shouldn't. But I agree with you, I really like when he has small parts to sing :)

Fair enough. I don't listen to rap music but rapping isn't something anyone can do just like that, so I'd say that Mike rapping won't happen and it shouldn't. But I agree with you, I really like when he has small parts to sing :)

I think he can rap. After Governator I'm sure. He'd only need some rehearsing.

Hey, I saw something on twitter that was pretty cool. He said that, as Billie, Mike and Tré can't promote ¡Dos! properly us fans could try to do it. Maybe we could wear ¡Dos! promo sigs in other forums or talk to people about it :) I know there's really little we can do though

So this comes out the same day as new Deftones! But I have work 9 til 5 and then I have to head straight to a gig after work!! :runaround:

Hey, I saw something on twitter that was pretty cool. He said that, as Billie, Mike and Tré can't promote ¡Dos! properly us fans could try to do it. Maybe we could wear ¡Dos! promo sigs in other forums or talk to people about it :) I know there's really little we can do though

Yeah, people are talking about it over in this thread!

Andres thought we should do the promo since Warner clearly isn't. I'm excited! I hope we can help Dos do well! It'd make Billie, Mike, and Tré so happy! :)

Hopefully Bribery B will leak it, like Uno.

i hope some does soon its driving me insane not hearing DOS already

I can't wait for Lazy Bones. But I heard the preview lol I'm curious about Ashley! If I remember well NME said it was good??

But to be honest Dos is the album I'm most excited about off the trilogy! Now I can't stay in place I NEED to get this album soon!!!!!! 2 months between Uno and Dos is just too damn long!!!

Archived