¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been waiting three years to hear drama queen recorded. I didnt mind waiting for stray heart. This is a let down, but also leaves a big opportunity to put something else on Tre. Now we've only heard 2-3 songs from tre, and there's an open slot where they could include something else (hello firecracker, wonderful, olivia, drop out, etc. )

Lazy Bones, Wild One, Make Out Party, and Stray Heart looks like one of the most solid 4 song blocs on any Green Day album. I have a feeling the first half of this album is going to be much stronger than the second half though.

That's what I would have thought for Uno but the whole thing was solid top to bottom, with many of my favorite songs coming later!

I'm glad they dropped Drama Queen (wouldn't mind if it disappeared entirely...) from Dos, it would have been too slow and random in the middle of the party. It fits better on Tre. However, lyrically, Stray Heart is very post-party, but musically it's a lot of fun, so I can see why they're doing that.

Dos is not going to be as alarmingly experimental and garage-y as I was fearing. I like the FBHT sound, but I like Green Day more, and based on what we know about Dos, it's going to be a GREEN DAY album, and I'm glad. The sound of the Dos songs has surprised me considering the descriptions the band has given.

DOS is already sounding better then UNO, and UNO was amazing!

I'm really glad Drama Queen isn't on here, it's definetly not a "party song".

Isn't see you tonight an acoustic song or am I thinking of a totally different song?

Reckon they put stray heart on last minute cos thats the best chance theyve got in the trilogy of a BIG single. Is slightly wierd the way Drama Queen always seems to 'take the hit' mind....

Make out party makes me cringe lol

Also true :lol: it makes me think of this:

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/7ndktb/strangers-with-candy-make-out-party

I was just thinking today about if See you tonight will be on the album...

I thought it was not going to be on the album because i thought that they would only have 12 tracks per album!!!

I wounder why DOS gets 13 tracks where UNO and maybe TRE only get 12????

I've wondered this, too. It's so inconsistent!

but where is Drama Queen? :(

They could have changed the name of it to something else? :lol: For example: Rusty James = Last Gang In Town? I think...

DOS! tracklist announced

1. See you tonight

2. Fuck Time

3. Stop when the red lights falsh

4. Lazy Bones

5. Wild One

6. Make Out Party

7. Stray Heart

8. Ashley

9. Baby Eyes

10. Lady Cobra

11. Nightlife

12. Wow! That's loud

13. Amy

source: greenday.com

That was pretty much just said the post before yours :rolleyes:

Interesting. I'm glad we have to wait for only 40 days for Stray Heart. I haven't listened to it till now and looking at you guys getting so excited, I'm also excited :lol::runaround::dance:

Interesting. I'm glad we have to wait for only 40 days for Stray Heart. I haven't listened to it till now and looking at you guys getting so excited, I'm also excited :lol::runaround::dance:

:lol: I'm most looking forward to the whole album, cause I know none of the songs, cause I'm a great fan and all

:lol: I'm most looking forward to the whole album, cause I know none of the songs, cause I'm a great fan and all

:lol:

I have listened to FUck Time only :P

:lol:

I have listened to FUck Time only :P

I haven't even done that

No-one hate on me for that

I haven't even done that

No-one hate on me for that

That's actually good. Now dont you dare listen to the singles too

That's actually good. Now dont you dare listen to the singles too

I'll listen to it, like I did to Uno, listen to all the singles once when they come out, listen to the singles again the day before the album is released, buy the album that day, listen to the album over the weekend, then not listen to it for a while. :lol:

I'm really glad Drama Queen isn't on here, it's definetly not a "party song".

Isn't see you tonight an acoustic song or am I thinking of a totally different song?

It's simon and gardfunkel esque apparently. Hoping its just like a minute intro song that suddenly breaks down into the mess off It's Fuck Time and Stop When The Red Lights Flash. Gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very good.

So that might mean that the next single we get is Stray Heart! :woot:

Billie said that they were thinking about releasing Stray Heart as the first single and not Oh Love. It'd totally make sense if Stray Heart is the first single of Dos instead! :)

Holy HELL. I sat down at my computer like 1 minute ago and was like "I bet the tracklist for Dos has been announced" and then I come here and it FUCKING IS. I must be magical.

Also Stray Heart :wub: :wub: :wub:

They could have changed the name of it to something else? :lol: For example: Angel Blue = Last Gang In Town? I think...

Rusty James = Last Gang in Town :)

:runaround: :runaround: Yay! Awesome track list! Can't wait for ¡Dos!

Stray Heart!! :woot:

They could have changed the name of it to something else? :lol: For example: Angel Blue = Last Gang In Town? I think...

Isn't Rusty James LGIT? cos it says " You're the last gang in town" in it?

Well this is an excellent start to my day, and exactly why I refused to believe anything until it was official.

Archived