¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

i love love love love love.. love stray heart! and i'd definitely say it a thousand times more :lol:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love love love love love.. love stray heart! and i'd definitely say it a thousand times more :lol:

AW :wub: I love what you did there

Really pumped for Stray Heart after the rave reviews from everyone here. Not going to listen to it until the album is released (or if it is the lead single from Dos).

I'm probably going to get myself kicked off the forum for this, but here it goes... Stray Heart is good, but is not nearly as amazing as everyone else is hyping it to be. That being said, I think it fits much better with Dos.

Only thing I don't like about Drama Queen is "she's old enough to bleed now"....wtf? Still sounds great but weird lyrics.

Really pumped for Stray Heart after the rave reviews from everyone here. Not going to listen to it until the album is released (or if it is the lead single from Dos).

It makes me sooo happy everyone is excited for this song :happy:

I'm probably going to get myself kicked off the forum for this, but here it goes... Stray Heart is good, but is not nearly as amazing as everyone else is hyping it to be. That being said, I think it fits much better with Dos.

:shok:

I won't kick you... --I just... :( / :dry:

WOW I HAVE WAITED THIS DAY SINCE JUNE - FUCKING - 26!!!

Just can't fucking wait for this album, but Nightlife is the worst song they could ever write! Just hate that shitty rap.

Anyway I think is gonna be epic!

By the way, does anyone know something about the song called "Oh girl"? I can't believe that is not on the trilogy :(

I always thought Stray Heart fit in with that old-school vibe Dos seems to touch upon. Really excited to hear the studio track, and the whole album obviously!

I hope State of Shock sneaks onto Tre now!

STRAY HEART STRAY GìHEART STRAU HEART???????? IT'S TRU???? WAAAAAAAAAAAA and lazy bones <3 fuck time <3 i'm so excited for ¡dos!

By the way, does anyone know something about the song called "Oh girl"? I can't believe that is not on the trilogy :(

Some people think it's "See You Tonight", but from the little part I heard, to me it isn't. I think it's not on the trilogy, sadly... =/

Stray Heart + It's Fuck Time = Amazing album

I already thought ¡Dos! was gonna be my favorite one but now I'm sure.

Salivating :woot:. I seriously can't wait to hear this, and very glad I've only heard bits of half the songs so there's still plenty of surprises. Especially glad that the first track will be a surprise. And the "It's" is officially gone from Fuck Time! The debate is settled :lol:

Only thing I don't like about Drama Queen is "she's old enough to bleed now"....wtf? Still sounds great but weird lyrics.

I think it's a metaphor referring to a girl growing up. She's old enough to literally bleed as in start having periods, and that's a metaphor for being old enough to "bleed" as in start to have to deal with the problems and challenges of life. Billie's said the song is about young female singers/celebrities being exploited by the media and the industry, and I think he mentioned how you get people like Jessica Simpson whose parents push them into fame really young and manage them like a business. I guess it fits into that, "she's old enough to bleed now", old enough to suffer the pressures of fame and "bleed"/work and live in the public eye for the benefit of her family and everyone who has a stake in her success.

I can definitely see why Drama Queen would be on the more "reflective" album rather than on Dos where the party's supposed to be going on. I think it'll be worth waiting for so I don't mind waiting a couple of extra months.

Toooo excited for this album. Stray Heart is the song I've been most anticipating, so happy it's on Dos, the studio version is gonna have me in tears, and Lazy Bones and Wild One are incredible. If those three songs are anything to go by then Dos is gonna shit all over Uno :lol: (And I do love Uno)

I haven't even done that

No-one hate on me for that

Oh my god, me neither. I actually feel so stupid because everyone on here is always talking about how good it is and I never have anything positive (or negative) to say about it haha.

"Like others have said it's the other way round. :) And "transvestite" isn't the right definition. The song is about someone who was born as a hermaphrodite:"-Florence

This was from the other Dos! thread. Felt it was necessary to address it.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by this. I was a little insensitve by not doing any research. I think I know transvestite is not the right term. Just didn't think about enough, sorry.

After I heard UNO I was so hyped for this album! I know it's a month away but I really want it now!! I hope they do a deluxe edition for this one too :happy:

Just listened to Stray Heart....... Oh My God... It's amazing!!! :D so excited for Dos! now!

What is all the rage over Drama Queen? I mean, its an "ok" song, but nothing all that exciting. The lyrics are sorta cringe worthy, its slow, and nothing really happens. Dont get me wrong, I like their slower more acoustic songs, but Drama Queen just wasnt that good. Personally, I'd be happier if they just dropped Drama Queen all together and replaced it with a new song we know nothing about on Tre. For one, it'd make me more excited for the albums cuz there would be another completely untouched track, plus they would have dropped a very mediocre, average at best song hopefully in favor of something better.

Completely agree with you

Stray Heart is coming November 13th instead of January 15th!?

Excuse me, I need to go change my boxers. :creep:

Still, I hope Drama Queen at least makes its way into the grand finale. I personally love it and it'd be really fucking cool to have a song that they unveiled for us live for the first time at the MSG concert in NY back in '09 on one of their albums.

I still cant get used to another album coming out haha but I got a feeling im going to love Dos more than Uno!

Woohoo! :D Except for Fuck Time I haven't heard any of these songs yet. And then to realize the UPS guy will be here in a little over a month to give ¡Dos! to me? I can't even believe ¡Uno! is out! This is going to be interesting.

I'm so excited about Dos right now.I think that the tracklist gives us high expectations.I'm so happy for Stray Heart.

Archived