¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

This was the album I was most excited for...and still am!! :D I'm very happy to see Amy managed to reach the recording stages! Really looking forward to the studio version of that. And also seeing Stray Heart on the tracklist has practically made my day! Counting down the days til Dos now! :dance:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is an excellent start to my day, and exactly why I refused to believe anything until it was official.

I kinda agree with you, but the leaked tracklist was right for every song except for one and nobody was expecting Stray Heart to be on it. It seems like a last minute change to me.

27750802.jpg

Yes, quite possibly.

I kinda agree with you, but the leaked tracklist was right for every song except for one and nobody was expecting Stray Heart to be on it. It seems like a last minute change to me.

True that it was probably a last-minute switch, I just grew tired of hearing people insist that it was official and correct when it hadn't been confirmed by anyone publicly.

I'm actually pretty excited for NightLife. It will be the 'Kill the DJ' of Dos.

True that it was probably a last-minute switch, I just grew tired of hearing people insist that it was official and correct when it hadn't been confirmed by anyone publicly.

Yeah, I understand that does get annoying.

The possibility that we might hear a studio version of Stray Heart in 6 days is... so awesome.

Wow great tracklist! Now i wont be listening to anything apart from the singles until i get my hands on the album :P

I'm actually pretty excited for NightLife. It will be the 'Kill the DJ' of Dos.

me not. the snippet of the song, i heard was :sick::( made my cry.

me not. the snippet of the song, i heard was :sick::( made my cry.

Its good.

I'm all for band trying on new things :)

Its good.

I'm all for band trying on new things :)

on 21cb they tried new things and it went wrong.

Not excited for Nightlife. I am excited for Lady Cobra and Fuck Time. Both of those songs just sound so fucking good.

What is all the rage over Drama Queen? I mean, its an "ok" song, but nothing all that exciting. The lyrics are sorta cringe worthy, its slow, and nothing really happens. Dont get me wrong, I like their slower more acoustic songs, but Drama Queen just wasnt that good. Personally, I'd be happier if they just dropped Drama Queen all together and replaced it with a new song we know nothing about on Tre. For one, it'd make me more excited for the albums cuz there would be another completely untouched track, plus they would have dropped a very mediocre, average at best song hopefully in favor of something better.

Ahhhh!!! I can't wait for Dos! now!!! I must admit I haven't listened to any of the songs of it yet but fear I may cave in very soon...

What is all the rage over Drama Queen? I mean, its an "ok" song, but nothing all that exciting. The lyrics are sorta cringe worthy, its slow, and nothing really happens. Dont get me wrong, I like their slower more acoustic songs, but Drama Queen just wasnt that good. Personally, I'd be happier if they just dropped Drama Queen all together and replaced it with a new song we know nothing about on Tre. For one, it'd make me more excited for the albums cuz there would be another completely untouched track, plus they would have dropped a very mediocre, average at best song hopefully in favor of something better.

well, that's what YOU think. just because you think so, we dont think so. I LOVE that song, one of my favorites.

Personally, I don't think Drama Queen is 'mediocre'. It's probably the track I'm anticipating the most, and I absolutely adore the live version of it. It's not a bad track at all, at least in my opinion. I hope it's on the next album.

My heart literally stopped and beated out of control when I saw STRAY HEART IS NUMBER SEVEN ASUIOFDOSAHDFSADGHASDGSADHSAKHDASDKADHS123131232131

JESUS CHRIST

GAHH give me this album nowwww

Makeout Party! Wild One! Lazy Bones!

sdfkshjdfjdhfsdhfjds

I don't think I've ever heard Stray Heart before. So this one will be a surprise to me. Seems like that's the golden song everyone is excited about.

So glad Drama Queen is dropped, it was always going to bring Dos down for me. Everyone is saying Stray Heart is brilliant and I haven't heard it yet so looking forward to that instead.

I haven't heard Stray Heart neither, and I'm trying to preserve my ears from it until november haha

This is the album I have been anticipating since they announced the trilogy, I know it's gonna be my favorite! And the feeling is bigger every time... :dance:

Archived