¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

No. No. No. No. No. :[

If they do not release Drama Queen, I will kill them damn boys. >:[

Drama Queen is such a Dos track to me. Female, mentally unstable, sexy, dangerous. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get rid of it omg

Obviously Stray Heart belongs much better on Dos than Tre (what they were thinking having it on the later, idk) but that shouldn't mean precious Drama Queen gets moved, which lets face it -doesn't seem like a great fit for Tre either (though not as bad).. Maybe it's needed though.. Ahh, we'll see, hopefully.

Aww, I've been waiting for so long to hear a recorded version of Drama Queen and I've been so excited for it. Feeling impatient. As long as they include it on Tre, it's all good.

Anyways, it is cool to get a legit tracklisting. Almost certain Dos will be my favorite out of the three and also the love of my life basically

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. No. No. No. No. :[

If they do not release Drama Queen, I will kill them damn boys. >:[

Drama Queen is such a Dos track to me. Female, mentally unstable, sexy, dangerous. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get rid of it omg

I think they just swapped stray heart and drama queen on the album no biggie

Wow, Stray Heart, Lazy Bones, AND Lady Cobra are all on Dos! Now that's a killer tracklist

Ecactly my thoughts. This gives me hope for the album, especially since Stop When The Red Lights Flash is a really good track as well.

idk why but the title "Wow! That's Loud" sounds so juvenile and it's making me cringe :pinch::lol:

I disagree with the outrage over Drama Queen not being on Dos. Unless it went right before Amy, I don't see it fitting in on this album. It seems far too sensitive of an expression. It's not a "drunken words are sober thoughts," vulnerable expression; if that was the case I'd agree that it should be on Dos. As long as it appears, I'm OK.

Wooo! Sounds so cool!! But where on earth is Drama Queen?! I liked that!

It sounds like an epic tracklist though! :3

idk why but the title "Wow! That's Loud" sounds so juvenile and it's making me cringe :pinch::lol:

I disagree with the outrage over Drama Queen not being on Dos. Unless it went right before Amy, I don't see it fitting in on this album. It seems far too sensitive of an exp<b></b>ressi&#111;n. It's not a "drunken words are sober thoughts," vulnerable exp<b></b>ressi&#111;n; if that was the case I'd agree that it should be on Dos. As long as it appears, I'm OK.

Make out party makes me cringe lol

So all those leaked tracklists were wrong :) and people were so sure that they were right :P

Never trust anything that isn't official :D

Lazy Bones, Wild One, Make Out Party, and Stray Heart looks like one of the most solid 4 song blocs on any Green Day album. I have a feeling the first half of this album is going to be much stronger than the second half though.

Yes sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG :) OMG OMG :runaround: :runaround: :dance::bunny::runaround:

So all those leaked tracklists were wrong :) and people were so sure that they were right :P

Never trust anything that isn't official :D

Lol only one song is different tho and could easily been a last minute change

I'm glad we finally have official confirmation on the track list! It's better than hoping those fake/leaked lists were accurate.

Interesting that they moved Stray Heart to Dos - but I'm not complaining! That just means I get to hear it sooner! :D

So I guess Drama Queen will be on Tré. That seems like a better fit.

This is going to be such a good album! Every song on there is fantastic, and the ones I haven't heard yet have intriguing titles so I'll assume they're fantastic too. :dance:

I wonder what the first single will be........ and when we'll find out......

I was just thinking today about if See you tonight will be on the album...

I thought it was not going to be on the album because i thought that they would only have 12 tracks per album!!!

I wounder why DOS gets 13 tracks where UNO and maybe TRE only get 12????

So if Stray Heart replaces Drama Queen on Dos, that makes a whole lot more sense. I always thought Drama Queen was so not the party track that belonged on Dos, it seemed so out of place. Think it would be more at home on Tre, it's melancholic (Tre definitely seems like the more emotional and thoughtful record) and rather...reflective. And Stray Heart is surely a song to dance to.

Lol only one song is different tho and could easily been a last minute change

I know, in the end I was one of the people that started to believe they were right too :lol: Lesson learned.

I was just thinking today about if See you tonight will be on the album...

I thought it was not going to be on the album because i thought that they would only have 12 tracks per album!!!

I wounder why DOS gets 13 tracks where UNO and maybe TRE only get 12????

i wonder that too ^^ but in that way we'll have more one song ^^

I am most excited to listen to the studio versions of these awesome songs....

I mean the studio versions of

Fuck Time, Stop When The Red Lights Flash, WOW thats loud and Amy

I am most excited to hear the studio versions of...

Out of the trilogy of albums i am most excited for the release of DOS...

I know, in the end I was one of the people that started to believe they were right too :lol: Lesson learned.

I was saying it was right cause they were (the man who confirmed it to me is an exec at WMG) but that was a few months back when that image came out but oh well i was wrong on the finalized tl now bring on lazy bones

wow Stray heart :bunny:

and when the first single will release?

If it still on track Oct 9th

Wow. Can't wait anymore! :runaround: Especially looking forward to Stray Heart, Lazy Bones, Lady Cobra, Amy and Wild One. I'm sure the other songs will blow my mind as well, though!

I'm afraid yes :lol:

Great news, just great! I haven't hoped to get Stray Heart so soon, that's incredible. Now I'm even more excited, Dos totally will be my favourite from the trilogy!

Archived