¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

Greenday.com just announced the track listing for Dos... :)

1. See You Tonight

2. Fuck Time

3. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

4. Lazy Bones

5. Wild One

6. Makeout Party

7. Stray Heart

8. Ashley

9. Baby Eyes

10. Lady Cobra

11. Nightlife

12. Wow! That’s Loud

13. Amy

I think I squealed when I saw Stray Heart is going to be on Dos, not Tre, OMG. :runaround:

Edit by Andres: Recap on GDA of everything we know so far about Dos

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/3626/

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOS! tracklist announced

1. See you tonight

2. Fuck Time

3. Stop when the red lights falsh

4. Lazy Bones

5. Wild One

6. Make Out Party

7. Stray Heart

8. Ashley

9. Baby Eyes

10. Lady Cobra

11. Nightlife

12. Wow! That's loud

13. Amy

source: greenday.com

Greenday.com just announced the track listing for Dos... :)

1. See You Tonight

2. Fuck Time

3. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

4. Lazy Bones

5. Wild One

6. Makeout Party

7. Stray Heart

8. Ashley

9. Baby Eyes

10. Lady Cobra

11. Nightlife

12. Wow! That’s Loud

13. Amy

I think I squealed when I saw Stray Heart is going to be on Dos, not Tre, OMG. :runaround:

OH MY GOD. STRAY HEART :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround::runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

but where is Drama Queen? :(

OH MY GOD. STRAY HEART :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround::runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

but where is Drama Queen? :(

It will probably be on Tré, was looking forward to hear that one too mate

STRAY HEART IS ON DOS! :runaround::woot:

omg omg omg

WEEEHH!

p8dXh.gif

Let Stray Heart be the 1st Dos! single

:runaround:

Wow, Stray Heart, Lazy Bones, AND Lady Cobra are all on Dos! Now that's a killer tracklist

It's interesting because I remember the journalists who got to listen to the albums earlier said Stray Heart was track 4 of Tre! (and this is what was listed in the Nuclear Family music video as well). Maybe Green Day read the forums here and saw how much love the song was getting so they said, "we'll put it on Dos! so they don't have to wait 4 months for it!"

It actually works too as Stray Heart has that soulful foxboro vibe to it, while Drama Queen (which hopefully is on Tre!") seems to be more of a mellow reflective piece (which would fit the latter album perfectly IMO)

It actually works too as Dos has that soulful foxboro vibe to it, while Drama Queen (which hopefully is on Tre!") seems to be more of a mellow reflective piece (which would fit the latter album perfectly IMO)

Drama Queen needs to be on Tre or I will weep. I think it will be though.

It's interesting because I remember the journalists who got to listen to the albums earlier said Stray Heart was track 4 of Tre! (and this is what was listed in the Nuclear Family music video as well). Maybe Green Day read the forums here and saw how much love the song was getting so they said, "we'll put it on Dos! so they don't have to wait 4 months for it!"

It actually works too as Stray Heart has that soulful foxboro vibe to it, while Drama Queen (which hopefully is on Tre!") seems to be more of a mellow reflective piece (which would fit the latter album perfectly IMO)

Journalists didnt hear all of dos or tre just random tracks from em on "shuffle"

I remember reading in a magazin scan here on GDA that Stray Heart would be on Dos

I remember reading in a magazin scan here on GDA that Stray Heart would be on Dos

It was a debate cause some reporters said it was on dos and other reporters said it was on tre

yeeey I'm so happy now :dance: Not only for Stray Heart, but also because we now have the official tracklist, and I think we'll have a single soon :)

It was a debate cause some reporters said it was on dos and other reporters said it was on tre

oh okay... but know we know it will be on Dos :D

but wait..... in the BBC interview when they previewed some songs, Billie said Stray Heart is on TRÉ....?!?!?!

but wait..... in the BBC interview when they previewed some songs, Billie said Stray Heart is on TRÉ....?!?!?!

Its possible that they decided to switch drama queen to tre and stray to dos since they havent been pressed up yet

Maybe it will have a video and they want to release it now, who knows. And probably Green Day's management hired a guy to read this forum :P

Its possible that they decided to switch drama queen to tre and stray to dos since they havent been pressed up yet

hmm.. they finished recording UNO DOS TRE long time ago, so they went back to the studio and switched some songs?

hmm.. they finished recording UNO DOS TRE long time ago, so they went back to the studio and switched some songs?

Sequencing an album has nothing to do with recording ...

Some bands play with the order of the tracks til day they have to send it to the pressing plant

When I worked for a rap group the producer of the group reorganized the order until literally the minute he turned the master disc to the plant

Archived