Which album do you associate Welcome To Paradise with?

Nebula

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dookie, because BJ dropped the annoying vocals, you know the ones that seemed like he was purposely trying to make himself sound bad.

Kerplunk. The polished Dookie sound is good but it doesn't even compare to the raw Kerplunk feel.

Kerplunk for sure. I know it is more associated with Dookie, but I enjoy the Kerplunk version so much more. I only like a handful of songs from Dookie anyway.

I heard the Dookie version first, so that one. But I like the Kerplunk version better. Quick question when the band releases songs do they actually go in and rerecord the entire thing or just mix it differently? A song that comes to mind for example, Is the Prosthetic Head radio remix which sounds completely different from the original.

international superhits (?) lol hahahahaha

ehhmm... I know it is in Kerplunk! but I associate with Dookie...

international superhits (?) lol hahahahaha

Yeah I didn't get that one either...The Superhits version is the Dookie version...no differences...lol

I like the Kerplunk version more maybe cos its rough and the instrument sounds are more audible.

But on Dookie, with the production, its great.

I prefer Kerplunk. Dookie version is more produced but amazing. I fell in love first with the Kerplunk version, although I'd listen to Dookie's version first.

Dookie, most definitely

It wasn't until after Dookie that I even realized it was on Kerplunk

I guess if the roles were reversed I'd say Kerplunk but Dookie was my first album

And fuck you spell check Dookie and Kerpunk are fucking words

Dookie because I heard it before the Kerplunk! version, it's also what they usually play live.

I kinda prefer the Kerplunk! version though...but I'm never entirely sure which one to decide at times.

Dookie, because I heard that version first. It felt weird hearing the Kerplunk version afterwards. Though, I'm pretty sure I'd have the opposite reaction if I heard the Kerplunk version first.

Dookie. It's the version I knew first (though only by a couple months). To me it jus fits better with the songs on Dookie, and I'm more used to it because I'm way more likely to listen to Dookie than Kerplunk.

I also think the Dookie version is 100 times better. The vocals are so good!

Well, I like the Kerplunk version better I think but I think first of Dookie most times because that version was the first one that I heard and it's more similar to how they play and sing it live.

Archived