Which album do you associate Welcome To Paradise with?

Nebula

Not necessarily which version you think is better....but which album do you associate this song with? When this song comes to mind do you think of Kerplunk or Dookie first?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always say that Welcome to Paradise is my favourite from Dookie, but I associate it more with Kerplunk (I like Kerplunk better than Dookie)

Dookie without a doubt, mainly cause i find that version is associated with when they play it live, just with that hard, punchy punk rock feel.

Dookie, because the Dookie version is more energetic and the quality of the recording is much better than the version of Kerplunk.

Dookie. 'cause I like that version more. (though I prefer Kerplunk as a whole)

both about equally. i heard the dookie version first, but i've listened to the kerplunk version more in recent times.

Dookie although i like bother versions equally but i think when they play it live it sounds more like the Dookie version, also it was a single on Dookie so its just become a Dookie song in my mind.

Not necessarily which version you think is better....but which album do you associate this song with? When this song comes to mind do you think of Kerplunk or Dookie first?

Always Dookie. It was version I heard first.

Dookie! Probably because I listened to it in there first.

Dookie for sure. I usually forget it's on Kerplunk

Same.

I think of it live which is a mixture of both. The overall sound of the Dookie version but with the much cooler/creepier bridge of the Kerplunk version

Archived