Green Day Uno! Clothing

Jet Taman

Okay obviously in the last more than few appearances Billie has been wearing a long sleeve black baseball shirt with the purplish sleeves with the stars, and X's and a skull on the black part of his shirt. At the MTV VMA's he was wearing a black and white striped shirt kind of similar to the black and white striped shirt Mike had on when they played GMA.

Is there a clothing line of this? I used to buy a whole bunch of clothes from Adeline Street when they had a clothing line. I really like the new look so I was hoping to find it somewhere soon.

Anyone?...

I was hoping they have this too. I want a patch of the XXs to put on a jacket.

I wouldn't mind having a few of those shirts as well. They're so much cooler than the AI and 21CB 'uniforms'. :P

i think all this stuff is custom made, like the arrows on Tre's clothes too. im sure they have a stylist and so on

He probably sews the X's and stuff onto shirts.

I have noticed Billie keeps wearing the maroon shirt, and Tre keeps wearing the upside down arrow shirt.

I wouldn't mind having a few of those shirts as well. They're so much cooler than the AI and 21CB 'uniforms'. :P

I absolutely agree. Much cooler aesthetic than their past stuff!

I was wondering the same thing! I really want the shirt Billie was wearing at Reading. We can only hope they'll release something someday!

Also there was a plain white tank top Mike was wearing that just had two giant X's on the side that I would also love to have!

I was actually thinking that 80 probably custom makes a lot of their clothes.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. I believe I read somewhere what she helps with their wardrobe on tour (don't quote me on that).

From what I've seen of the new merch, I'm liking it alot better than what's been out in recent years. I'm old (34), so some of the t-shits from 21CBD tour and whatnot have a style that doesn't look right on me. It makes me look like an old guy trying to dress like I'm way more hip than I actually am. The new stuff seems to have an almost retro-80's type vibe and I can definitely pull that off.

From what I've seen of the new merch, I'm liking it alot better than what's been out in recent years. I'm old (34), so some of the t-shits from 21CBD tour and whatnot have a style that doesn't look right on me. It makes me look like an old guy trying to dress like I'm way more hip than I actually am. The new stuff seems to have an almost retro-80's type vibe and I can definitely pull that off.

I hear ya on that. I'm 36 and it is a fine line of looking cool and looking like you're trying to look cool....

I was actually thinking that 80 probably custom makes a lot of their clothes.

Came here to say that!

• 1 month later...

I have actually customized many clothes to match Billie's all the way from their earlier stuff, to his costumes in American Idiot the Musical, to recent Uno Dos Tre style. I try to get it as close to the original as possible but also go crazy and do my own thing following the style. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of some of my replicas, inbox me. :)

Archived