¡Uno! chart performance

Requila

I find it endlessly amusing that the #1 paid mp3 album on Amazon is Uno, and next to it, the #1 free mp3 album is the Bible.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uno reached #4 on the Finnish Album Chart! It's the only international act in top 10 with Pink, other 8 are Finnish. First 4 albums are new on the chart. I think it did well :)

21st Century Breakdown reached also 4th place three years ago on it's first week.

The new Mumford & Sons album was 19th on it's first week here. :D

Uk Chart position confirmed - New Entry at No.2. 53,000 copies sold this week. Pretty good I'd say.

Chart positions depend entirely on who else is releasing an album in the same week...

Chart positions depend entirely on who else is releasing an album in the same week...

Freaking sucks, doesn't it?

Dookie sold TEN MILLION copies, and it only got to #2 ... but at least it's ironic that Dookie was number 2! :lol:

Freaking sucks, doesn't it?

Dookie sold TEN MILLION copies, and it only got to #2 ... but at least it's ironic that Dookie was number 2! :lol:

It kinda does, but I don't think it's the be-all-and-end-all. I'd consider fan response, total sales and maybe even critical response to be more important than a chart position.

Add New Zealand to the list of countries where Green Day comes second to Mumford & Sons.

Uno is number 32 on Top 100 albums in Finnish Spotify.

Otherwise Spotify's top lists are full of bullshit.. always :lol:

I just checked the iTunes charts and ¡Uno! has dropped to #16 (and 20, for the deluxe edition) on the Alternative chart, as well as #54 overall.

Not that I can see; it's now #3. Though with Muse coming out with a new album, that's understandable.

Also, Censored version (with the "+digital booklet") is #34 XD.

Whoa! It literally updated in the short time from when I posted to your reply. Damn.

I think that with UNO the chart preformance was not as big as 21st CB...

Hope DOS and TRE get more higher in the charts :)

I think that with UNO the chart preformance was not as big as 21st CB...

Hope DOS and TRE get more higher in the charts :)

Well 21CB started strong, but faded quickly over the long term. I hope ¡Uno! sells more copies, but I too hope that ¡Dos! gets an even stronger start. I really hope they get some good solid singles.

Whoa! It literally updated in the short time from when I posted to your reply. Damn.

Yeah, I figured. But... like I said: Muse.

Go Nor Cal! Beating No Doubt on the charts for the #2 spot. I know the main page said something about posting confirmation today....but...they also said they were posting a transcript from that XM interview...so...

http://blogs.sfweekl...lands_at_no.php

There's definitely a thread for Uno's chart position. This should go there.

Crap, I didn't see it on the next page. I'm sure someone will delete this, or move it, or whatever.

It's fine, I merged it with this thread :)

I think Uno could have easily been #1 on Billboard if it were released on a more stragetic date that allowed it to be available for a full week previous, rather than the 5 days it was given. Then again, I don't Green Day cares too much :lol:

So, #2 on Billboard's charts? Not bad, even though it sold less copies than estimated.

Here's the Billboard link, just in case anyone wants it.

That makes me happy, thanks for posting :)

To quote the movie Bring It On: "Second place, HELL YEAH!"

I think Uno could have easily been #1 on Billboard if it were released on a more stragetic date that allowed it to be available for a full week previous, rather than the 5 days it was given. Then again, I don't Green Day cares too much :lol:

Well, that's a given (that it could have sold better if it was judged over a longer period of time), but it's just the idea of how much it is selling...

Ugh, I'm one of those people that are like "ALMOST"

But i'm so so so so proud of them. They're still such a relevant band which is saying a shit ton in today's music industry.

Archived