Insomniac - Purple Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

lbw87

For those of you like myself who love Insomniac and vinyl. couldn't be more excited for this!

"Green Day - Insomniac LP on purple vinyl limited to 1500 copies. Available 10/22 at select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com and it will be $21.99. "

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I already have every album (no trilogy ones of course) on vinyl except for Dookie, so I won't be buying this. Really cool though, I love vinyl. Hot topic exclusive though? Not awesome :lol:

When it's Dookie's 20th anniversary in two years they better release a brown vinyl to celebrate :lol:

Just got the dookie on green this summer. Wasnt gonna get uno, but if they're gonna do all albums after dookie then i might as well get both

• 3 weeks later...

update on Insomniac and Dos on aqua vinyl!

"Green Day - Dos LP on aqua blue vinyl will be exclusive to Hot Topic and available on 11/13 and be $21.99.

Insomniac, which is now going to be on blue not purple vinyl for anyone who missed that update, will be out the same day.

Both will be available in select stores and online."

i havent gotten specifics but it sounds like a colored press of Nimrod will eventually follow after Insomniac.

I got a "wink wink" type of answer from the HotTopic guy who does all of their vinyl

• 3 weeks later...

Insomniac bumped to 11/20

Dos still on 11/13 as of today. Just saw a pic of Dos vinyl on Blue. Looks good on baby blue with the cover blue font

• 2 weeks later...

I was considering getting it, but I nabbed a sealed original pressing on ebay about a year ago. Then again, it is my favorite album and that dark blue translucent vinyl looks rad as hell...

I just wish the insert was a little more interesting.

I went to my local hot topic today and found the blue insomniac! i bought the aqua dos but ill definitely be going back soon to get it. maybe next week if there are any sales ill be able to pick this one up. but yeah maybe that means theyre in other stores too even though it says the 20th.

If you squint reeeeally hard, you can see the heading for Drama Queen's lyrics. I didnt realize it had happened with both the standard and baby blue wax, but I guess it makes sense. Think I'll keep mine sealed, even though it means not knowing which color I got.

If you squint reeeeally hard, you can see the heading for Drama Queen's lyrics. I didnt realize it had happened with both the standard and baby blue wax, but I guess it makes sense. Think I'll keep mine sealed, even though it means not knowing which color I got.

thanks, i didn't see that...

btw, i'm 99.9% sure you got the black one if you haven't got it from hot topic. you might aswell check the colour. what's the point in keeping a record sealed?

Unless you got your vinyl from hottopic u got a regular black vinyl

thanks, i didn't see that...

btw, i'm 99.9% sure you got the black one if you haven't got it from hot topic. you might aswell check the colour. what's the point in keeping a record sealed?

Unless you got your vinyl from hottopic u got a regular black vinyl

Didn't come from HT, so that answers that.

Archived